Me and you against the world

Jason's POV

We were all gathered around the fire outside smoking weed and getting high when all of a sudden Ariana started to close her eyes like she was sleepy. "Guys imma take Ariana upstairs. She looking like she about to pass out. I might go sleep with her too. Night." I said before going back in the house and up the stairs. I took her to the room and later down with her. "I love you baby. It's me and you against the world." I whispered before falling asleep.

Ariana's POV

"I love you baby. It's me and you against the world." Was all I heard before I passed out completely.

Next Morning

I woke up to the smell of weed and alcohol. I really don't know how I was so tired I couldn't function properly. The only thing that I remembered this morning was what Jason told me last night "I love you baby it's me and you against the world!" And when nick was accepted into the gang while mike didn't and he went off on nick and Jason. Then everyone pulled out guns then he left. Everything else is just foggy honestly. I look to my right to see a beautiful human laying next to me snoring sound asleep. I kissed his cheek before going into the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I walked back into the room he was on his back with one hand looking like it was tugging at his hair and the other on his dick while he kept snoring sound asleep.

I crawled on the bed over to him pecking his lips before laying on his chest.

* One hour later

"Good morning baby girl." Jason said in his usual morning voice. Raspy and sexy just the way I like it. "Morning." I whispered to him. After staying in about two minutes of silence and looking at each other I chose to break the silence. "Jason." I said looking up at him. He hummed telling me he was listening. "What are we?" I asked a question that has burned in my bed for a while now. "What do you think we are baby?" He asked with amusement obviously laced in his voice. "I don't know. Like we kiss and stuff like a normal couple but like you haven't officially asked me to be your girlfriend." I said just above a whisper in a kind of disappointed tone. "I'm sorry that you feel like this baby. But I'm always busy so when I'm gonna ask you to be my girlfriend.... i want it to be special." He said sincerely. I smiled up at him before we all know by now that Jason McCann doesn't really show emotion. The rest of the day all we didn't was laugh talk and lay in bed.