August Alsina pt 2

Supriseeeee❤️ hope you guys like it. It is really just a filler because I wasn't suppose to update today but I did. I just want to be able to give you all some content. Anyways. Love you guys

-Jada

August's POV

Yoooo. It's my first POV. As many of you may know I'm August. I'm from NOLA. Ever since my older brother got shot I been grinding and praying that I find that motha fucker that killed my god damn brother man. Jason took me in and been helping me look for the nigga that killed him while I help him with whatever he needs. Ever since then we've grown closer and closer. I've been working with Jason since 2014 and I couldn't think of a better way to live my life.

Anyways it's been a while since Jason and the rest left me and Ariana home alone and since they left all she has been doing is laying on the couch and staring into the space like she was out of it completely. "Ariana. Are you ok. You don't seem like yourself." I asked her playing with her hair since she was now laying he head on my lap. "August. I'm fine just a little shaken up. That's all." She said looking up at me. "Thanks for saving me tonight. "She continued while Turing back her head to its original position. "Like I said to Jason imma say to you. You are like a little sister to me. If you ever need anything just know that I am here for you. Even if I'm half way around the world don't hesitate to call me because I will always answer your calls." I said to her. She looked up at me smiling then sitting up properly and going on her phone playing angry birds. She played for a bit then looked at me while handing me her phone as if silently saying to take a chance at trying. I gladly accepted her offer playing the game and laughing like a little freak along with her making jokes and playing the fool. After playing the game we just talked, laughed, watched movies and just enjoyed each other's company.

Two hours later.

Bold is August Italic is Jason

Aye aug I think we found him man

Found who Bizzle

We found the guy that killed melly

Really. Where y'all at imma come down there now.

We at #510 grand plaza street. Bring Ariana and tell her to put on the clothes I put in the bag for her. I put her clothes in the room I stay in when I'm here

Ite. We'll be there in a bit

Ite. Stay safe bruh

You too man

End of convo

"Ariana we need to go right now. I'll tell you about it in the car. Jason said he put your clothes in his room so come on" I said while walking to the stairs with her following me. I walked to the first right, made a left and opened a door to Jason's room.

As soon as I opened the door I told her "I'll be getting ready in my room

As soon as I opened the door I told her "I'll be getting ready in my room. It's the room right next to this one whe your done come get me." as she took out her clothes.

After that being said I went to my room picking out a simple black top and a sweatpants with my three thin gold chains and a watch. After putting it on I take a snap with the caption 'Light 1 fa ya'

After doing that I went to the other room to see if Ariana was ready and as I was about to open the door, she came out with her phone in hand and her earbuds in  listening to music i am guessing

After doing that I went to the other room to see if Ariana was ready and as I was about to open the door, she came out with her phone in hand and her earbuds in listening to music i am guessing. "Come on let's go. "I said going downstairs and into the garage with her trailing behind me again. I picked out my Mercedes van keys and walked around the cars seeing my baby come into my view. We both hopped in a drive off.

(It's the white one he is using

(It's the white one he is using. Just saying )

After driving to the address

I saw Jason and everyone else come into view so I knew that I was in the right place. Tonight was gonna be a good night. Who ever killed my brother. Man FUCK YOU. 

Y'all I am literally feeling to cry because this chapter means a lot especially since it's about August and him losing his brother. If only Melly B could live  see how his lil bro grew up to be a big star. We all know that he isn't living through August. We will forever love you Melly B. If you knew you Mel was please comment #RIPMellyB

 Thank youuu. So much enjoy.