His girls

Ariana's P.O.V 

After my little chat with Jason, I went straight to my locker to get my stuff for math class. On my way to math class I see two girls by the water fountain eyeing me down but I passed straight and just went to class not taking them on. 

I honestly wasn't paying attention to this teacher like seriously I hate math with a passion. So instead of listening to her talk about math and algebra I went to sleep."

Jason's P.O.V

I sent Chantel and Summer to look after Ariana because I got a message right after I finished talking to her from an unknown number.

Flashback

Unknown is bold   Jason is italic 

You guys though I was dead. Think again bitches.😈

Wtf. Who are you dude.

Oh Jason don't worry about that, you'll find out when I take your precious bitch from you  

I'll kill you if even breathe on her

She looks really in that right short skirt and crop top. Too bad I'll have to rip it off here when I fuck her. 

JYou better not touch her you stupid son of a bitch 

I am sorry but this message could not be sent.

End of flashback

I tracked the number and I found out that it was Sean who sent the message. From what I saw it look like he was close to the school, so I sent the girls to keep an eye on her. Me and the boys will go pick up the three of them after school. 

 Later that day

"Yo, Jason man, Sean is gonna make a hit on the school in 30 minutes we need to go get them girls right now man!" Yelled twist. I came out of the gun room with my new pistol 

 I came out of the gun room with my new pistol 

(Sig Sauer p226 p229  grip screws blue topaz)

I followed to boys out of the house and went into the van. "Bizzle, message the girls and tell them to go to the front of the school where we can spot them easily!" Princeton told me from the backseat. 

Message to Ariana

Baby girl umma need to go outside of the school stay to The from where I can easily see you when I drive in. Sean is gonna make a hit at the school. There will be two girls outside with you. They are a part of my gang now I need you to as close to them as possible. This is what they look like.

 This is what they look like