Ch. 17

.

Alice's P.O.V...

.

I gasp and turn around to face a pissed off Jacob. Oh my gosh! I've never seen him so... angry before. Especially when I know it's directed towards me. Everything about his face screams anger. It's so scary and I just want to look away, but there is something stopping me from looking away.

His mouth is set in a straight line as water droplets run down his face, from his hair. His nostrils flare when his eyes find me on top of Michael. I get up as fast as I can with Michael's help and sit on the edge of the bed. His eyes are so full of hate and betrayal, but also pain. I've never seen them this black before. Jacob has green eyes, but as I see them now, they're pitch black.

"Jacob," I cautiously reply as I slowly stand up, my hands hovering over my stomach. "I-I know your angry, but I-"

"ANGRY!!" I wince as he shouts, my hands gripping my stomach protectively. "YOU THINK I'M ANGRY!!!???" He storms up to me where I stand and as soon as my stomach touches his body he starts letting me having it. He towers over me as he screams at me, "Do you have any idea what you could've done to Michelle!? You could've hurt her because of your carelessness and recklessness!! Do you not realize what you have done!? Not only did you put her in harms way, but you could've hurt the babies as well. Do you have any fucking brains!? You put my children in danger!!!!"

My tears aren't stopping or slowing down. Everything he is saying it hurts me so much. I know what I did, and I feel guilty enough as it is, but he doesn't have to add to it. "I know," I whisper. "And I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, I swear Jacob!"

"Of course you didn't mean for it to happen, it just happened all of a sudden! Your lucky your body saved Michelle from hitting the ground and your also lucky your father found the babies heartbeats before it was too late."

More tears came running down my face the more Jacob keeps yelling at me. It's not my fault!! I didn't mean it! She's my baby too , I would never do anything to her!! "I never meant to harm her, she's my baby Jacob. She's more my baby than yours. I love her just as much as you do-"

"Really? Because of what I heard happened today, it seems you can give a fuck about our daughter."

My jaw drops and I'm left gaping at him, appalled at what he just said to me. I'm too shocked to even defend myself. I hadnt even noticed Michael stepped up to defend me. "Hey enough!" He pushed Jacob away from me and took a defensive stance in front of me. Getting as close to me as my stomach will allow. "Stop yelling at her! It's not her fault!!" Michael glares at Jacob as he glares back. They are stuck in each other gazes until I see something move. It happened so fast that I don't have time to register it. First the boys were locked in each other gazes, my hand gripping Michael's arm and the next thing I see is Michael laying on the floor with Jacob on top of him choking him.

My eyes widen and I start screaming at the top of my lungs. "NO!! JACOB LET HIM GO!! HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" Running over I try to get Jacob off of Michael, but he shoves me out of the way. I try again, but his arm flies back hitting me square in the chest. I fall into the bed and try to control my breathing as I see others running in the room trying to break up the fight.

I start getting lightheaded. "Alice!" I hear a voice yell.

I turn my head and before closing my eyes shut I see Bella and Rosalie making their way towards me. "R-Rose... B-Bell..." My eyes close completely.

.

A Couple Hours Later...

.

I begin to stir at voices in the room. They are familiar voices. I can definitely hear Edward and Emmett the most out of all of them. I slowly open my eyes and a bright lines shines from above. A moan comes from my lips as the pain from my chest comes back full force. "E-Edward..." I call the first voice I recognize.