Ch. 18

.

.

Michelle's P.O.V

4 Months Later...

.

.

"Mommy," I walk into the kitchen and find my mommy making spaghetti. Yay! I love spaghetti, it's mine and Mikey's favorite food. Mikey and I are almost like twins. I call him my twin because he likes all the things I like and hates all the things I hate. Because one day I walked into the living room and found mommy and Mikey sitting on the couch, eating snacks and watching a movie. They were watching my favorite move, 'Sound of Music'.

I told mommy and Mikey about it and that's when he told me it was his favorite movie too. I sat down to watch with them and that's when my favorite song came on. I started singing and I realized that Mikey was singing with me. It was 'My Favorite Things'. Momma was giggling at the both of us because we both started dancing to the song. After the movie was mover Mikey and I talked till it was bedtime. I found out he liked all the stuff I did.

The sun, the trees, the grass and the people. Mikey calls it 'Nature'. I smile at the name of what I liked. It sounds so beautiful and happy. We both like music and I like it when Mikey comes to tuck me in at night and sings to me. He has a beautiful voice and sometimes if I have a nightmare he'll come and take me over to him and momma. I cuddle into my momma and listen as Mikey starts to sing to me. Especially when he sings my favorite song, but sometimes he'll make up something as he goes along. I'm really glad momma and Mikey are together, but... I miss daddy. Sometimes when I have nothing to do and I'm just laying in my bed I'll down at my arm. Where daddy grabbed me, the purple thing is going away and it doesn't hurt no more, but I don't know why daddy would hurt me. He said I was his angle and that he loves me. He wouldn't let anyone hurt me... but he did.

"Yes sweetheart?" She turns around to face me and I giggle at the sight of her big belly that she says is holding my baby brother and sister.

"Where's Mikey?"

Momma opens her mouth to say something, but I feel my feet not touching the floor no more. I start screaming laughing when I'm thrown in the air and Mikey catches me laughing. "I'm right here squirt!"

"Mikey!" I giggle hugging him.

"Hi baby." Mikey kisses my cheek and places me on the ground. He looks up at momma and walks over to her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her. I wrinkle my nose and on purpose say a loud,

"EW!!!"

Both momma and Mikey turn to look at me. Mikey raises an eyebrow at me than slowly starts to walk towards me. "Did you just say ew little girl." I start giggling and nod my head yes. "Well I'll show you what Ew is." He starts to run towards me.

Screaming I take off trying to make it upstairs to my room. Before I can get to the stairs though, Mikey grabs me and spins me around n a circle laughing evily. "Mikey no! Momma help me!!"

Momma walks in the room and Mikey raises an eyebrow at her. "Do you want to intervene?"

Momma looks at me than Mikey than back at me. "Sorry baby girl, your on your own. I've got to finish dinner."

"NO Mama!!!" I giggle when Michael throws me down on the couch and starts tickling me. NO! I don't like being tickled and Mikey knows where all my tickle spots are. "MOMMA!!!" I scream laughing, tossing and turning in Mikey's arms.

"What's Ew Michelle? Huh? Why did you saw Ew?" I try to talk, but I cant stop laughing!

Momma walks in later and stops Mikey from tickling me no more. "Alright Michael, your gonna make her pee her pants."