Ch. 19

.

Michael's P.O.V

A Couple Days Later...

.

"Ugh! When will these kids get out of me already!?" I giggle at Alice's complant. She hasn't stopped since the day she was supposed ot be due. Her due date was November 21st, but as of today she is one week late.

Walking into the bedroom and over the bed I lay down and place my head on her lap. "Happy Thanksgiving my love."

She brushes the curls out of my face with a sigh, "Happy Thanksgiving sweetie."

Turning towards I make tiny small circles around her belly as I speak, "If you could have anything in the world... what would it be?"

"Nothing because all I could ever need to survive is you and-"

"Mama! Dada!" Michelle runs in the room and jumps on top of Michael and me.

"Speak of the princess." Alice leans down and kisses her forehead as I start to tickle her. "Good morning baby."

"Daddy... don't... stop!"

"Don't stop?? Okay then." I tickle her harder making her laugh harder, but am forced to stop when she's left gasping for air. "Aw my girl, did daddy tire you out?"

"Ya!" She says crawling up and wrapping her arms around Alice as much as she can. "Momma when are the babies going to be here? When am I gonna be a big girl you said I would be?"

I smile at my girl and laugh as Alice mutters something unintelligent under her breath. I get off the bed and reach for Michelle, "Come on sweetie. Lets let Momma rest okay?" Michelle smiles at me than jumps on my back.

"Take me downstairs!"

"Michelle you can walk." Alice scolds shaking her head. Giggling Michelle holds tighter onto me and I walk to the door. Before I can walk out of the room I hear Alice, "You spoil her too much."

Laughing I explain, "I'm the daddy. I'm supposed to spoil her rotten."

"Yeah! Daddy suppose to spoil me!" Michelle says laughing.

"Michelle your lucky momma cant move as fast as she could before."

"Run daddy, run!!" I run out of the room and close the door to run down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and place Michelle down in a chair. I open the fridge and pull out eggs, bacon and pancake batter. "Daddy, I forgot to tell you and momma. Jakey came by today."

I freeze where I am all the food falling from my arms on to the counter. Jacob came by... shit! Alice! I turn around to face Michelle and run up to bring her in my arms. "What did Jakey want?" I ask trying to keep the panic out of my voice.

"I dunno. He asked for momma and I told him and momma was sleeping. He handed me this." She pulls out a crumpled up huge envelope from her jacket pocket and handed it to me. "Jakey said to give it to you and momma and to make sure I don't lose it. I told him, 'Okay Jakey. But why do I gotta give it to momma and daddy though?' He got angry when I called you daddy and called him Jakey."

I bite my bottom lip and whisper softly, "What did he tell you?"

"Nothing. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye."

"Michelle your mother and I have told you to not answer the door to anyone. Even when it's Jacob."

Michelle shakes her head no frowning, "But I didn't open the door daddy. I was upstairs playing with my dollies when I heard the door open. I walk downstairs and saw Jakey. 'Member he still has the keys."

I get pissed. So Jacob just walks into our house, gives Michelle an envelope than leaves. He could've kidnapped her or something! I sigh and hold and Michelle in my arms. "Thank you for telling me. Now go play while I make breakfast. Or if you want, go help momma get ready."

Michelle smiles at me, gets out of my arms and runs up the stairs yelling, "MOMMA!! I want to help you get ready!!"

She's so cute. I have no choice, but to giggle. I look down at the envelope my hands. Sighing I open it and see about two pieces of paper and a packet inside. What the... I pull out one of the papers with handwriting on it and assume it's Jacob's. I read the paper closely and carefully. As I hear the end the edges of the paper are crumbled up. Straightening it, I read the last sentence .

I cant control my anger and I punch the closest wall near me. "Michael what was that?" Alice asks from upstairs. I sigh, I'm have to tell her. Warn what Jacob is trying to do. I turn to walk up the stairs when I see her and Michelle walking down with Alice's hospital bag. "What's with the..."

Alice smiles up at me and grabs my hand. "My water broke." She announces smiling happily.

I believe the biggest, dumbest smile appears on my face and I forget about the problem at hand for a couple of minutes. Stuffing the letter and putting it in the hospital bag, I pull Alice along and put Michelle up on my shoulders. "Come on people! We got two babies to deliver!!" I announce opening the door and helping Alice out of the house and into the car.

.

Alice's P.O.V

Hours Later...

.

"Oh my gosh Alice! They're so beautiful! Can I hold one?"

"Can I hold the other?"

Bella and Rose press on me as I stare down at my beautiful son in my arms and my beautiful daughter in Michael's. "Of course you can." Michael replies when I don't. I'm too busy hugging my baby I don't want to let him go, but I don't want to hurt Bella and Rose's feelings. I willingly pass my son to Rosalie and Michael passes our daughter to Bella.

I was very shocked when Bella and Edward showed up. Last time I spoke to them they were in Florida. Bella and Edward did pursue their dreams of traveling across the world, but of course they finished school instead of dropping out like before. They've been to so many places and always remember to bring something back for Michelle, Sapphire, Mark and Melissa when they visit because they are spoiled little brats. This time they bought Michelle a hand crafted doll from China.

They even got the twins something as well. "She's so beautiful and will look gorgeous in that outfit we got her. Huh Edward?"

Edward chuckles and nod his head. "Of course Bella. She's baby, babies look good in whatever you put them in." I giggle and lean back taking in the sight of my family with the new arrivals.

I turn to Michael and bring him down so I can whisper in his ear. "What was that you put in the diaper bag?" His eyes widen and his breathing becomes uneven, as if he's done something wrong."Mike, what's wrong?" He doesn't reply, he avoids eye contact and looks away avoiding my question. Fine if he wont tell me, I'll see for myself. "Anaiya can you pass me the diaper bag please?"

Anaiya, holding Melissa, walks over to the couch and grabs it.

I give Michael a look and he stares back at me before grabbing the bag from Anaiya handing it to me. I smile and place it on my lap pulling out the envelope he stuffed into it. It feels heavy. I look inside and pull out an envelope and a small letter with Jacob's  handwriting.

I want full custody of the kids and I will get fill custody.

nside this packet is the court information. Read it and know when our court date will be. I expect to see you, Michelle, the twins and Michael there. Under no circumstances will one of you be missing. You've pushed my last buttons and forced me to do this. You should've just stayed with me and not run off with some stranger you barely even know endangering all three of my children with your recklessness and stupid decisions. See you in three weeks. Pack the kid's luggage, they gonna be staying with me until the court date. I will be around tomorrow evening to get them.

No exception unless you want me to call the police and have them haul your's and Michael's ass to jail. Good day, I'll see you all tomorrow.

- Jacob