Ch. 22

Michael's P.O.V

Later That Night...

.

"I've never seen her this upset before."

"She just misses them."

Bella reaches over and pats my hand soothingly. "Once Michelle, Emma and Daniel return she'll be back to her old self again. This is the first time she's ever been separated from them and it's difficult for her to handle. Especially for the twins."

I nod and brush away the hair from Alice's sleeping, peaceful face. Rosalie frowns at me than looks between Alice and I a couple times before declaring, "You really do love her."

I look up at the girls and nod my head slowly resting it on top of her head. "Ever since I first laid eyes on her, she was all I could think about. Even when I lost my memory. I dreamt of her and knew... deep down... I had to find her."

"Aw! That's so sweet!" Rosalie giggles clapping her hands.

I smile, chuckling and nod my head. "It's the truth."

"Alice, Michelle and the twins are very lucky to have you in their lives. I can tell your going to be the best dad in the world to those three little ones."

"I love Michelle so much and the twins as if they were my own." I whisper staring down at Alice and bring her closer to my chest. "They are my life."

Every word I said is 100% true. My family is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would die if anything happened to any single one of them.

After Alice went to sleep in my arms when Jacob left, I placed Alice in the car and followed Edward and Emmett to their house to allow Alice some comfort and love when she woke up in a familiar environment with familiar faces. She's been asleep since 10 this morning and it's now 5. Poor baby, she was tired. The hours before the kids were taken she couldn't sleep, she could only hold Daniel and Emma close to her until Jacob came....

Jacob.

His name burns in the back of my head and leaves a foul taste in my mouth. Look what that bastard did to my family. I really wish Edward and Emmett would go and collect the kids, but Rose and Bella don't want a fight to happen. Usually I would frown upon violence and inappropriate language, but Jacob deserves it and, because I've been spending a lot of time with Alice's brothers. We've become good friends and the girls just adore me for... they call it my three S's. My sweetness, self- discipline and sexiness.

Alice starts to stir in her sleep and I look down to find her waking up. Bella and Rose's head turns away from the TV they were currently watching to land on Alice. Edward and Emmett walked in the room, Emmett about to say something when he sees Alice waking up. Both boys make their way to the couch, sit the girls on their lap and wait.

"Michael," Alice calls sleepily.

"I'm here Alice." I whisper holding her tighter. "I'm not going anywhere."

I smile down at her when her eyes open fully and stare into mine. Her beautiful brown eyes make mine look plain and boring. Her old sparkle is replaced with a blank stare. I cant wait till the kids come back. I miss the old Alice. The one that smiled, laughed and was adventurous, only with me and Michelle of course.

"I miss them Michael." She whispers weakly tears pooling in her eyes.

"I know, I know, I do too."

Looking over at Emmett and he nods his head. "Go ahead."

I stand up and secure Alice tightly in my arms. "Goodnight guys." I walk upstairs and into Alice's old bedroom. She looks around in confusion.

"Why are we here?"