Ch. 23

The door slams open and his voice roars throughout the entire household, probably waking up Michelle. But she's not the one to cry and fuss if she's woke up by sound. I just pray she stays where she is. I bite my bottom lip and stay sitting on the couch until he runs into the room angry as hell. I want to sink back into the couch until I'm completely gone. I'm so scared! Emmett, Edward where are you?!

He glares at me and growls, "Where are my kids!?"

Without missing a beat, I sit up straighter and look him in the eye, "They aren't your kids." I reply coldly crossing my arms over my chest. His anger seems to be giving me some new found confidence. Jacob runs up to me and raises his hand as if he was going to slap, but resists himself and I smile up at him innocently. "They aren't your kids and I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. They are with you, you idiot. I'm not supposed to have them until tommor-" 

I gasp and fall onto the couch when Jacob's hand falls back onto my cheek.  Immediately my hand touches my stinging red cheek and I stare up at him in shock. 

He actually hit me. Jacob.. hit me! 

Tears swim beneath my eyes before I give them permission to. Quickly I blink them away, stand up and shove him back. "Get out of my house!  GET OUT YOU BASTARD!!!" He stands there staring at me his eyes swiping down my body  from top to bottom. I growl at him and shove him again wanting him out. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! YOU ARE NEVER GETTING NEAR MY KIDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" I scream shoving him again, but his hands catch my wrist and he throws me across the room making me hit my head on the wall. "AH!" I cup the back of my head in both hands and feel something wet dripping down my fingers. "Shit!" I whisper looking down at my hands. I feel more than see Jacob begin to trek towards me. There is something in his eyes. Something I cant quite catch and I'm trying to avoid thinking the worst...

Lust. He reaches out to touch me, when I kick him in the groin. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" I scream making a run for the kitchen, but Jacob grabs me before I can go anywhere.

"Get back here you bitch and get what's coming to you!" He says his hand coming down on my other cheek and legs. I want to run, but it's useless if Jacob is just gonna grab me.

He picks me up off the floor and places me on the couch getting on top of me. I start struggling, but he's too heavy for me. He's always been stronger than me. "NO! Get off me of me you pervert!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" Jacob smiles at me and begins to take off my top. I bite his hand as it comes closer to my neck. I bite until I taste blood. Jacob's other hand punches me in the stomach. I'm paralyzed in pain and I cant move. I hear a slight groan escape my lips, but that's all I hear. Jacob's lips are moving, but I cant comprehend what he's saying only I can see and feel what he's doing. I start crying when he takes of my shirt and pants leaving me in my undergarments. "No... please don't." I whisper so softly it's a miracle he can hear me.

But he does and he smiles at me sweetly, "Oh sweetheart. You and I both know this is what we've wanted for a long time." I cry harder as his hands touch my breast. I feel so violated! I cant believe this is what Jacob would do after so many years we've been friends. I thought I knew him... apparently not. 

I cry harder and just wish for this nightmare to be over and wish that my brothers get here soon before he actually does what he's thinking. I close my eyes taking deep breathes and when I open them Jacob's fist has just made contact with my face knocking me. The last thing I remember seeing when my falls to the side is Michelle staring at the two of us from the twin's doorway hiding her body from Jacob, but still being recognizable because of her Captain America PJ's.

'Please don't go after her. Please...' 

Everything goes dark.

.

Michael's P.O.V

.

I run inside the hospital with Alice's family behind me. I spot Edward and Emmett, whose holding a sleeping Michelle in his arms, and I rush over to them. The words pour of my mouth without me being able to stop. "What happened!? Where is Alice!? Oh god, please tell me-"

"Calm down Mike." Edward says reassuringly and he places a hand on my shoulder, "We don't know anything yet, all we know is what we found inside that house." He shares a glance with Emmett, "We found Alice unconscious on the bed with... Jacob on top of her."

I grit my teeth and both boys seem very uncomfortable and about as pissed off as I feel. "He was raping her. We took care of him though."

Demetria shriek and cries harder falling into Antonio's arms. "My baby!"

I tighten my hands feeling the need to punch something, or someone. Bella places a hand on my shoulder shaking her head no than goes to grab Michelle from Emmett. Seeing Michelle's sleeping peaceful face makes all my anger go away and I run over to Bella kissing Michelle's forehead thankful she is okay and Jacob didn't harm her. Now that I'm calm I turn to Edward and whisper, not to wake up Michelle. "What did you do with him?"

Emmett smirks and chuckles. "Lets just say I hope the doctors will be able to fix him before they send his ass to jail."

"He's in here?"

Emmett and Edward smirk at each other and that's when Michelle starts to stir. I look down at her in Bella's arms giving her forehead another kiss watching as she wakes up. "Daddy." She whispers looking up at Bella and I. I give her a small smile,

"Hi baby girl." I kiss her forehead again and she gives me a tiny smile.

A minute later her eyes widen and she suddenly bolts upright in Bella's arms tears streaming down her face. "I-I... I saw m-mama getting h-hurt by... J-Jacob!!"

I grab her from Bella and hold her against my chest, looking over at the others for help. I was hoping I had a little time to come up with an allaby before Michelle started asking questions. Without giving anyone else any time to speak Michelle jumps out of my arms and runs towards the girls' bathroom sobbing into her hands. I reach my hand out instinctively, "Michelle!!" I hear myself shout towards her, but it's too late. She's already gone into the bathroom. Rose and Bella stop me when I make my first step towards her.

"We got her Michael." Rose replies with a sad smile and runs after Michelle. I start to protest, but Bella wraps her arms around my waist. I hug her back tightly.

She kisses my cheek and running off to Rose and Michelle. I stare after her dumbfounded. I stand there until I feel arms embrace me yet again.

I turn around and see Demetria's sad face stare back at me. "Let the girls tend to Michelle. Come and sit."

I follow Demi to the chair and sit. But as soon as my butt has made contact with the chair I shoot back up seeing the doctor walk into the room. She looks around, "Alice Royce." And Edward, Emmett, and her parents stand up as I start to walk over to the doctor. "And who are you sir?" She asks looking up at me.

"Her fiancé." I answer without hesitation.