fantasie 5

Olivia and Elliot are dating and everything is perfect until he makes something really stupid  something he regret. he need to tell her before she finds out from someone else. 

Olivia - promise that you never leave me, tell me it´s 4-ever we.

Elliot - i wish i could but...

Olivia - but what?

Elliot - listen i don´t wanne hurt you because i love you. 

Olivia - then what is it ?

Elliot - i made something really stupid and i don´t wanne lie to you, so im just gone tell you the truth.

Olivia - what did you do?

Elliot - i´ve kind of  slept with Kathy, but i wish i didn´t im sorry. 

Olivia - you did what!? and with your ex-wife ?! why!?

Elliot - i don´t know i was over there to see the kids, then she asked me to stay...it just happend.....it was a moment of weakness.

Olivia - ......i don´t know what to say...... you know what´s funny?.........you said  you would never hurt me, i guess i was stupid to believe that.

Elliot - Liv she came on to me, I didn´t  want to , you have to believe me i hate myself for it. baby please don´t cry it was a stupid mistake 

Olivia -  yeah , a really STUPID mistake! do you even love me? do you still love her? 

Elliot - no i don´t love her anymore , i love you with every bit of my heart.

Olivia - i wanna believe you , how could you do this ?

Elliot - baby...... 

Olivia - don´t call me that , i think it´s best if you leave

Elliot - please forgive me i love you i never meant it to happen i wish i could take it back... 

Olivia - fake , everything about us was fake wasn´t it ?,the hugs the kisses the love, your mouth tells only lies .... go 

Elliot - no 

Olivia - please just leave , don´t make this harder then it already is.