fantasie 25

Olivia got into a very big fight with Elliot. they haven´t been able to spent time togther lately because of work and when she tried to talk to him about it, he just brushed it off. she kisst his cheek , “Babe, lets cuddle” He tiredly glanced at her. “Nah” He yawned. “I’m tired, babe. Later.” she huffed. “You’re always tired. we never have time for each other. we are always so damn busy. When will I be put first?” He rolled his eyes. “I’m not gonna  do this right now, Liv” “Oh, I forgot, you’re tired.” she got up. “You think this is my fault? You think I wanna be this busy? I always put you first! I’ve made so many sacrifices for you!” she sarcastically laughed. “Really? Bullshit! I don’t need this! It’s over!” she says heading for the door. Olivia suddenly feel two strong arms gripping her waist. “No.” He said staring seriously into her eyes. “Elliot, let me go. I’m out of here.” she yells. “I’m not letting go, no matter how hard you try to push me away. I love you. Let’s go talk about this.” they  stared at each other for a while until she  finally gives in. “Whatever.” she mutter. they  talked it out and he promises to put her first more often. “I love you. I’m so sorry.” He says kissing her  softly. “I love you more.” she says.