fantasie 34 - i remember.....

i remember the first time i came here . i remember how you were one of the people i noticed. i remember how you looked at me, i remember how tall you were, i remember how handsome you looked, i remember your fisrt joke, i remember your first sentence to me. i remember the first time we actually talked, i remember your favorite singer, i remember your favorite song, i remember the first video you showed me, i remember the little game we had. i rememebr your phone number even though i ´ve deleted it. i remember the joke you said about you picking me up with your "Ferrari." i rememebr that you promised to teach me how to dance. i remember how you looked in your sute, i remember the way you laugh , i remember your smile. i remember how jealous i was when you told me about the first time you met Kathy. i rememebr how in love you sounded , i remember how my heart shatterd. i remember your exuse whenever you seem to disappear without a trace. And i rememebr how you said you smile everytime you hear my name. i wonder i you still do. i wonder if you look at the moon and rememebr the promise you made about looking at the moon with me. i wonder if you rememebr me when someone mentions a Ferrari car.  i dout it. for years i´ve in love with you. and now it´s been 3 years since you left me.  i still think of you...

i´m aware of the fact that im pathetic, i´m desperately clinging onto everything that tied us together......