fantasie 28

a letter from Liv too El 

Dear Elliot

The day you left me, i knew it then that it will be the last time I'd ever feel your embraces.

I cried. My heart were torn into pieces. Every places I go, just kept reminding me of you. It was the hardest torment I ever faced in my life. I was a total wreck after you left.

Somehow, I came to tame my fears and hold on to the dreams we have shared Each day, I became content of the distance and have placed my faith unto you. Maybe I was too blind to see that what I consider precious will soon come to an end.

The tears that I long avoided to acknowledge has suddenly became my sole niche of comfort. I lived each day on "why's and why's". I couldn't understand the reason you have to break my heart . I couldn't understand why it has to end this way. I couldn't understand anything. My mind refuses to understand and my heart refuses to accept.

Each day, my heart is cast with unbearable pain. I need reasons. I want logical reasons why you have to thrashed away the beautiful things  we have shared.

At last, after many nights of wonderings, the pain came to pass. My eyes are dry now. I am ready to move on. The best way to move on is to let go. Letting go is my unspoken word of telling I love you!

Liv....

what do you guys think about the letter ? i almost cried when i wrote it ...so sad i know please like and comment !!!