fantasie 27 part 2 !

Olivia got back to the apartment the next day for the rest of   her stuff  Elliot watched her as she was packing " baby, please im sorry don´t go " he said trying to stop her from leaving by throwing the things out of the bag and on  the bed. she looked at him " You cheat on me with my worse enemy and now you want me to forgive you go to hell ! " she yelled balling her fist. and punched Elliot´s chest over and over again while she cried. “I hate you!” she yelled giving him one last hard blow to the chest. " you disgust me " she uttered out after a few second of silence. his eyes filled with tears ,poking out the corners , spilling down his cheeks. he tried to reach out to her trying to hold her one last time but he quickly withdrew his hand as her voice sent vibrations down his back. " i gave you everything and now look, im getting my things and im out of here " her voice boomed,as she continued packing " babe please im sorry i made a mistake we can work this out in a nother way , it doesn´t have to en..." " maybe you convinced Kathy with that talk but it´s not working on me, move back to her " she snapped.  " Olivia it´s you that i want " he tried to sound firm and strong but his voice deceived him, he tried grabbing into her arm gently but she pushed him away.his fingers clutching into her forearm. " no it´s not " she confirmed her eyebrows furrowed in anger and disappointment.  she expected more from him, but there it was the heartbreak, the pain in her heart that weakness, he tried fight back but realized there was no point in trying.  Olivia shoved her last things into the bag then she left the apartment never looking back......

i know you guys were hoping for an happy ending im sorry please no haters  commment and like oh and tell me what you think about the video i made it myself if you like it and want to see more of my videos check out my youtube chanal :))))))) big love for all my readers and followers <3 <3