fantasie 19

“I’m sorry” Olivia  whispered looking down scared.

“SHUT UP YOU SLUT!?!” Elliot  yelled. they  were having a fight  because he caught her  talking to Kathy behind his back . she has never seen him this mad 

“But Elliot , she called me  ” she  yelled .

*SLAP*

He slapped her real hard  across the face. she held her  cheek and looked up at him, crying .

this is not Elliot 

“STOP GIVING LAME EXCUSES! STOP FIGHTING BACK!?!” with that he held her  face and stared giving her punches across her face. then he threw her  across the floor, making her hit the back of her head on the side of the bed.

“OUCH!?!” she screamed, but he didn’t care. He ran towards her and started kicking her in her stomach. . He kept kicking and she kept praying to God for a miracle to happen and for Elliot to stop.

After that he pulled her up by her hair and pushed her against the wall, he came closer and whispered in her ear.

“Will you talk to her again ?” his whisper went like a knife and scratched her neck. she spit him in the face " go to hell "  Elliot smacked her across the face harder. He kept punching her and  he kept punching her till he got tired. 

(Elliot´s pov)

I went over to the corner of the room and stood with my back against the wall. Looking at her, and her weak body. I stood there, watching her. She laid there for a few minutes, after that she started crying silently. she tried to get up, but failed each and every single time she tried. But she kept trying, until she finally lost hope and fell to the floor. What the hell did I just do? I didn’t see this coming! I never thought I could hurt her ! Oh God! Somebody please kill me! I swear if I could turn back time, I would!  I just don’t know what got over me!

“No! No no no no no!  Liv ! No! im sorry !!!” I screamed and cried while I ran towards her, she flinched and went backwards, trying to back away from me. She was scared of me. GOD !?! the woman that put all her trust in me is now scared off me!!" 

“No no! Liv ! I swear I won’t hurt you, don’t be scared!” I whispered. Trying to calm her down. She just sat weakly, lumping, with her back against the wall. Eyes pressed hard, closed, due to too much of pain in her body. She was still silently crying. I saw the bruises on her face, her head, her neck, her arms, her legs. I could see blood on her shit that meant her stomach was already hurt as well.

"Liv Is there anything you want me to do for you? I will. Just say it, please.” I sobbed wildy. She opened her eyes slightly, looked at me. Cried even more. And then in fear nodded.

“ Elliot ?” she managed to whisper.

“Yeah ? What can I do for you?” I said, as I got closer.

“Just s..stay away from me .” She sobbed a little. 

okej i know Elliot is not the kind of man who would do something like this , he would never hurt a woman but i thought it would be fun to make this  please don´t hate Bensler 4-life