Fantasie 16 (smut)

"Elliot " Olivia moaned as her back hit the bed. she opened her legs and let him in between them, when he did it he slipped his tongue back in her mouth.

they had been  working all day without being able to touch each other which for Elliot means being horny all day. Of course he wanted to do her every time they were alone but they never where alone for more then 5  maybe 10 minutes  and a quickie is a quickie for a reason, right? but 5-10 minutes that's just too fast. But it was just impossible to take the sexual tension any longer.

"I want you so bad" He groaned as he massaged her breasts through her top, making her nipples had. He slipped his hands under her bra and rolled her nipples between his fingers. she already felt how wet she were. The second the first moan escaped her mouth she were already shirtless and his hands were undoing her bra. He swirled his tongue around her nipple, before biting on it gently. she tried to concentrate on taking off his shirt, but failed, so he did it himself. she ran her hands up and down his chest and arms, loving the way he melted under her touch.

"Olivia" he moaned, pulling her into a kiss. she moved her hands to his pants, undoing his belt. she undid the button of his dark blue jeans and pushed them down, that's when he pushed her  on the bed and hovered over her. she earned an intoxicating groan, when she wrapped her hand around his shaft just holding it and making him want it so bad. she caressed his abs and played with the waistband of his boxers then pushed her hand inside and took his dick in her hand. He trusted his hips to make her understand that he wanted her to stroke him. But as he did this she pulled her hand away.

"Baby, stop teasing," He groaned.

"Okay, do something." she whispered sexily in his ear, which made goosebumps on his skin appear. That was all he needed. With a grunt he thrust into her and made her scream his name. He pushed one of her legs up and laid it on his shoulders, that allowed him to thrust deeper. He was trying to relieve the sexual tension, that has been building up for hours. By the time he moaned 'damn, baby." and shut his eyes tight, she were already moaning like crazy.

"Elliot!" she screamed, when he thrusted really hard.

"Yeah, baby, that's right. Scream my name!" she could see that he was about to come and so was she.

"Cum in me baby" she said to him and she didn't need to ask twice. she could feel his hot cum in her, that immediately made her cum too.

"Ah! Elliot!" After they both reached their climaxes he rolled of of her and pulled her closer to him and she laid her head on his chest.

"I love you, Liv." He whispered and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, El." she said and kissed his lips.