fantasie 21

“Well it was only a kiss it meant nothing !” Elliot defended himself. they both were in the middle of a huge fight which got started because Olivia saw Elliot kissing Kathy .

“Yeah! Only a kiss with your ex wife!” she yelled back, crossing her arms against her chest.

“It’s was nothing! i´ve seen you ,  hitting on some guy and getting all dirty over him! YOU’RE THE SLUT HERE!” he yelled furiously. her mouth dropped in awe as she didn’t believe the words actually came out of his mouth. her eyes started to fill with tears as she quickly wiped them away.

“Oh, o-okay” she mumbled before walking past him to go upstairs. Before she could reach the stairs, he caught hold of her hand and pulledher back to himself.

“ Olivia I-I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I wasn’t thinking at all! I’m sorry..” he trailed off.she looked at him before jerking her hand away from his grasp.

“I’ll be out of your way if that’s what you want, El. But don’t you dare ever call me a slut again she warned him, looking him in the eye. He slowly looked up at her and then nodded.

“I know. I’m sorry. It’s my mistake. I shouldn’t have kissed Kathy” he whispered before embracing her in a hug.

“ no you shouldn´t have ” she says under her breath.

“ what ? ” he asked as he looked down at her.

“You shouldn’t have kissed Kathy she slightly smiled at him. He flashed a smile back, showing off his teeth.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t have kissed my ex wife  Elliot chuckled, she laughed at this point and hugged him ever tighter.

“I love you, babe. And I’m sorry” he whispered on her hair.

"im sorry too ”she smiled in the hug. he pulled awayand looked her in the eyes " sorry for what ?" Olivia placed her  hand on his face " for being so jealous i just don´t wanna lose you to her again i love you so much  " he smiled " baby , she lost me to you " 

soo what do you guys think ?? :))) please no hate i just love Elliot when he is angry it makes him so sexy :p