fantasie 7

Elliot and Olivia have know each other their whole life. they grown up togheter in New York and people didn´t know them just as Elliot and just Olivia it was Elliot and Olivia. They were a package deal always have been,always will be. they are best friends and now also partners at work. they are cops and work at Special victims unit. Elliot is married to a woman name Kathy and have 5 kids . Olivia  is married to the job. she alawas been there for for him through the up´s and downs in his marriage. when he needs someone to talk to he goes to her. Olivia always had feelings for him that you don´t normaly have for your best friend, but she knows for a fact he has no feelings for her. Everytime they get in a fight  their friendship goes through a rough patch and Olivia can´t help but wonder how many more fights their frindship can take.

today, they were supposed to go to Olivia´s place and watch moves, like they normaly do on friday  but nowadays he cancels on her a lot and he always have the same reason..... Kathy. 

Olivia - you´re blowing me off again?!

Elliot - no,you can come with us

Olivia - thanks but i don´t feel like being the third wheel!

Elliot - come on Liv!  im barely home and she hardly get to se me.  it´s been a while since we spended  time togheter. 

Olivia - yeah i get it .... the wife always comes first

Elliot - that´s not like that at all

Olivia - yes it is 

Elliot - Olivia.......

Olivia - Elliot the thing about you is that  you only focuse on her. i get that you are married but what about me? 

Elliot -  Liv listen to me real careful you are the most important woman in my life  we are best friends Liv and nothing will change that. 

Olivia -no im not Kathy is , i wish it was me but it´s not 

Elliot - what ?

Olivia - im in love with you, i don´t know what happen i mean you were never supposed to mean this much to me , i was never supposed to fall this hard for you. but you know what i did.