fantasie 23

Olivia walked through the front door  and took her shoes off. “Babe? Is that you?” Elliot called from upstairs. “Yeah.” she yelled back. ( they have been living together for a year now ) she went upstairs and saw him laying on their bed. 

"You okay?" she asked. Elliot looked up at her, "Yeah, I’m fine. Just tired." "What did you do today?" she sat next to him. He pulled her down and they spooned. He didn’t answer her question. 

"What did you do today?" she repeated. "Nothing important." he said. "Okay.." Elliot´s phone started vibrating he pulled it out of his pocket and read the message. she glanced over at it, it was Fin, telling him he to talk to her. 

Elliot quickly put his phone back in his pocket. “Is everything alright?” she asked. “Uh, yeah, just Captain asking me not to forget the papers tomorrow” Elliot told her. “Don’t lie to me.” “I’m not.” “Really? Because I saw who texted you and it wasn´t Captain.” 

"Why did look at my phone?" Elliot asked. "Don’t try to turn this against me.." she said. he got up and walked out  the room. she followed him, " talk to me about what ?" " nothing..Stop being so nosey." Elliot growled. 

Elliot went downstairs and Olivia went into their room  slamming the door behind her. she laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. she felt a vibration on the bed and turned to find Elliot´s  phone. she picked it up and there were more texts from Fin. she read them: You better tell Olivia.. It’s the best thing to do. She may not ever forgive you but at least you’ll know you told her.” “You really messed up. She  trusted you . getting your ex wife pregnent that´s cold man. 

she dropped the phone  on the bed and tears ran down her cheeks. she  ran into the closet, grabbing her suitcases. and began to pack her things. Elliot walked in, “What are you doing?” “Better check your phone. You got some messages.” she said. 

Elliot walked over to his phone and read his messages. “Did you read these?” He asked. she zipped up her  suitcases and stood up. “Baby, let me explain.” Elliot begged. she shook her head, “How could you? I thought you loved me. I thought you loved me!” 

"I do love you!  i just ...i was visiting the kids , she came on to me and i let i happen im sorry i made i huge mistake. baby. Please. Don’t leave me." Elliot croaked. "you are having a baby with you ex wife... god im so stupid ... I will never forgive you." she sniffed, walking out the bedroom door and down the stairs. Elliot ran after her, "So you’re just gonna walk away from me.... from us ?"

she turned around, “You cheated on me, Elliot ! i just see you as someone who would never hurt me.... You don’t deserve me.” he looked down, “I know. I’m so sorry .” she walked out the front door. Elliot grabbed her arm, “Please.. Stay with me. I am so so sorry. I hate myself for what i have done. I have never regretted anything more in my life.”

"I’m sorry.." she mumbled, ripping herself away from his grip and walking down the street and away from  Elliot and his life.......

i loved writing this one ! please like and comment :)))))