fantasie 31

Letter from Olivia to Elliot

Dear Elliot

wish that I could explain to you how much you mean to me. I wish I could tell you how much I love you. But there just aren’t words, are there? The friendship we have is the kind that only comes along once in a lifetime. The kind where we can know what the other thinks and feels without saying a word. You mean everything to me- there really isn’t another way to put it

I wish you nothing but the best . It breaks my heart knowing that I won’t see you every day. I genuinely hope you find it, whatever you were missing here. I’m scared. I know it’s selfish, but I need you. And I need you to need me. It terrifies me that you could find someone else to pass the time with just talking like we have, Your friendship means more to me than anything else ever has, and I would be completely lost without it. I used think that I’m irreplaceable to you, and that there isn’t another person who could take my place in your life. But I’ve never thought that highly of myself. Elliot Please remember to call me when you can. I’ll always answer, and I’ll always be there for you. No matter what happens.

I love you to the moon and back

All my love,

Your broken-hearted friend

To Olivia from Elliot

Dear Liv

I know you think that Kathy has an input but to me, you are the greatest person there is. You are so incredible! I know how it feels to think that you will be replaced. I can’t help but think that you will get a new partner who is gonna replace me. I love you so much, and you’re right there is no words to describe it! I gravitate towards you. You are so irreplaceable. I could never be as close to someone as I am to you, and no not even with Kathy.

I wont replace you, simply because I don’t want to. I never will. You are so special to me! You were the only person I could call when things got crappy.I need you. More than you think! I can truly be myself and only myself around you! I trust you  million times more than anyone else Don’t you think its incredible that you managed to be one of the most IMPORTANT people in my life so easily?

I am so genuinely sorry for leaving. I am. I can’t say it any other way! But please understand I’m not leaving you, I’m just leaving this place! You are way to incredible to be left behind! I have never been so close to someone in my entire life! I guess I took that for granted all the years we were together everyday. I will miss you terribly.

All of my love and beyond,

Your Also Broken-Hearted Friend