Ch. 9 Please Don't Leave... (Re-Written)

Don't know why but have been having these massive urges to write so here I am with the 3rd day in a row rewrite

A loud thud rang through the now empty house from Eijirou's absence. Katsuki sat there in the middle of their bed star-struck, he hadn't expected for the alpha to leave, maybe ignore him for a bit but not just straight up leave their home. Could he even call it that anymore? He hadn't meant to hurt him, he didn't intend to say those words he had shot at him. He was just angry and emotional; he hadn't meant to discredit their bond. He would never do such a thing. Katsuki had a nagging feeling to chase after his alpha and apologise, but the emotions from earlier still rang through clouding his judgement, and he couldn't even deny that some of the things he had said were true. So he decided that he would wait for his alpha to come back, I mean he has too?

Katsuki waited for hours on end only standing up from their bed to snack on something, even though he had no appetite. A vague memory played in the back of his head.

____

"Well I'm not hungry" he glared at the redhead in front of him.

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry or not, you have to eat!" He argued back at Bakugou

"Well it's not like I'm eating for you so why do you care?!" he dismissed the alpha worried earning a loud groan.

"Well you are someone I am going to spend the rest of my life with my future mate-"

"What does that-"

"And my best friend so of course I'm worried...please Bakugou"

"But I'm not hungry!" he retorted

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry or not please, if not for you for me please Bakugou~ Please!" he rubbed his hands together, pleading the omega to it.

"....fine." Kirishima's face lit up.

_______

Tears had once again started to fall, as Katsuki forced the rice ball down his throat. I have to eat if not for me, for him. It tasted sweet just the way he liked it. He promised, he said we were going to spend the rest of our lives together.

Katsuki dragged his tired body back to their room, falling on his alpha's side of the bed. Soon after darkness enveloped his mind.

Kirishima was not doing too well either, he had been pacing back and forth in his best friend's house restlessly because he had left his omega in such a bad state. He was crying for goddess sake, and I just left him there? Kirishima wanted to go back and comfort Katsuki, but the words the omega had said to him earlier kept on causing him to hesitate. He didn't want me. That thought alone caused his heart to cry out in pain.

"Bro! Breakfast is ready!" Kirishima was brought back to reality and rushed down the stairs of his friend's home. Kirishima strode into the kitchen, laying eyes on the yellow head. They made eye contact, causing Kaminari to smile at him sadly, Kirishima gave a strained smile back.

"Thank you for uh letting me stay on such short notice," Kirishima twiddled with his fingers, a nervous habit he had developed as a child.

"No problem bro we are friends after all" The blonde placed a plate with some toasted bread on it on the counter. "Bro, what were you doing last night I could hear your feet walking back and forth in that room."

"I-I uh- I just felt restless and couldn't sleep..." Kirishima sat down at the counter, digging into the toasted bread his friend had so kindly made for him.