Ch. 17 Wishful Thinking

Sorry for the late updates. I have been moving for the past 2 days. Now that I finally have time here is another update of why not.

Katsuki P.O.V

I got ready to attack but before I could one of them had jumped me. His quirk was to make his hair shaper. It was a pretty useless quirk since it was on his head. I quickly jumped out of the way before he could hit me. Then he fell onto the ground on his head and passed out.

The rest looked at me in fear. Over how quickly I defeated one of their own. They still continued to attack. The next one has the quirk to make things go underground. Since we were in an alleyway he started to launch cans and trash cans at me. And any other thing that could do damage. It was hard because I could not see where they came from. He hit me multiple times. I had started to bleed on my forehead. I grunted but continued to fight. I observed his quirk and figured out that when he used it. It left a hole in the ground from the object. So I positioned my self so I could shoot my blast at the both of them. I shot into tunnels then the blast flew at the both of them.

"so much for trying to leave me without a scratch,", I said smirking as they laid underneath me. I counted them but that was only 3 there. "Oh... Shit" I tried to turn around as fast as I could but before I could do anything. The last guy stabbed a knife right into my belly. I shot him and he blacked out. I couldn't think straight. I was bleeding from my belly. "my baby..." I said limping. "I got to protect my baby..." I walked towards our house limping and blood dripping from my body. It was late and nobody was around. I got to the front door ringed the doorbell. Everything was fading. I was dying my baby was dying. The last thing I said before I blacked out was." Eijiro..." I fainted soon after.

Kirishima P.O.V

I heard the doorbell and thought it was Katsuki. It a bit weird since he should have the key. He probably forgot them. As I opened the door. I saw the most horrifying thing ever. Katsuki on the floor with him bleeding out if his stomach unconscious. I called the ambulance as soon as I could. I tried to stitch him up to the best of my abilities. When the ambulance arrived I calmed down a bit thinking they could save. Him and the baby. But I see now that it was just wishful thinking...

Sorry for breaking your hearts and the cliffhanger. see you with another chapter. Tomorrow
Pls vote