Ch. 24 An Announcement

Sorry for no update yesterday. I went out and bought an amazing my hero academia t-shirt. Once I got home it was late and I was like ugh I can't so I'm gonna try and make this chapter longer than usual... Sorry again...

Here is Ch. 24

Kirishima P.O.V

As Katsuki was getting ready for the broadcast. I saw that he was somewhat shaking. It made me realise that even though everything is going as planned this is a huge announcement for Katsuki and it must be scary. I walk over to him. "Hey. Are you doing okay?" I asked worried. "why wouldn't I be okay dumbass" he said looking away from me. I could see that he was still shaking as I grabbed his hands. "it's okay, everything is gonna be okay." I said as I tried to calm him down. "why are you doing this is not like I asked for it. I'm perfectly fine." he said. I still continue trying to calm him down. He does not say anything or move away. I could see that he was enjoying it. "WE ARE ON IN 2" one of the crew shouted at us. Breaking the moment. "Uh... I guess I should get ready shouldn't I" he says as he lets go of me. It made me a bit sad. I wanted to hold him a little longer. I didn't say anything because he could get distracted over something so petty and he had to get ready. I walked over to the cameraman who was getting ready to film. Katsuki had a black suit on. He looked really cool and manly. He looked at his script before the broadcast started. "OKAY GUYS WE ARE ON IN 3, 2, 1" The cameraman shouted. Honestly it startled me because I was expecting him to shout like that. I look over at Katsuki and he had already began talking. "this is a broadcast for the recent rumours going around about me being delusional and having a kid. Well yes the part about me having a kid was true. But I assure you I am not delusional." I look over at how many people are watching and the numbers surprise me. Over 3 thousand people were watching. I looked over at the live comments and see that a lot of people are here to look at his face. I couldn't blame them. My mate was the most manly mate ever. Some of the comments were asking questions which I wrote on a board and showed it to Katsuki so people could have answers to their questions.  "A lot of you guys are asking what happened to my baby and it it's true. Well what happened is that on my way to a shop I got ambushed and because of my carelessness I got stabbed in my stomach and it hit a very important area for the baby and it died. Katsuki paused for a minute to calm himself down. Talking about it hurt the both of us but he continued "But because of my stab wound I couldn't go to work. While I was sick, there was a certain doctor who took care of me and after we did a little research. We found out he was paid to spread fake rumours about me. He bent the of the truth. Katsuki read one of the comments. "some of you are wondering if me being delusional was one of the truth. Yes, it is true but that was because I had just lost my child so I couldn't think straight. But now everything is fine and I'm back to normal. I am also very sorry to all those companies who relied on me. Katsuki got up from his chair and bowed. "well thank you for listening to my broadcast that is all I would like to say." the broadcast ends. "good Job Katsuki you were amazing-" before I could finish what I was going to say Katsuki. He jumps at me for a hug. With a huge smile on his face. I grab him for a bigger hug a squeeze him tightly. "Good job Katsuki you did a really good job" I praise. "I already knew I was going to be amazing...but yeah thanks," he says the last part quietly and buried his head into my shoulder. My heart skips a beat thinking about how cute my Katsuki was. My Katsuki was. I was happy he was happy but I there was still a bigger problem lurking...

Done yay! I wonder what the bigger problem is~