Ch. 30 Afterwards?

Sorry I had no Internet for a few days so I couldn't update... Why do this things happen? I was dying...

Anyways here is ch 30...wow that is a big number never thought I was gonna reach it.

Katsuki's P.O.V

A week after we did we knew immediately that I was pregnant. I was showing the same symptoms as I had been before. We were happy but at the same time scared. We were scared that we could lose our other baby. Like we did our first.

Especially Eijiro he follows me everywhere if I go out even if it is just to collect mail. He never lets me leave the house alone. I think its cute how he is so worried. But I never say anything. He feels that it was his fault we lost our first child. Because he left me when I was the most vulnerable at night. He doesn't want the same thing to happen.

I was getting tired of being cooped up inside so I decided to leave the house. I walked down into the main city. I looked around looking for a place to eat. Especially with my kid in my belly.

Only to be stopped by someone. "Hey you are Katsuki right?" someone said from behind me. Because of the surprise of someone touching my shoulder from behind. I let out an explosion. Big enough so people around me stop to look. My face turned red as I realised what I had done. "uh... don't come from behind like that." I said reaching out to help the person who called out to me. I pulled him up only to stare at him. I recognised him. "YOUR SHITTY HAIR'S BROTHER!" I shouted only to get more weird looks from the people around me.

"Yeah, that's me," he said shaking his head from my shout. "what do you want," I said glaring at him. "ugh. I was looking for you I want to talk." he said. I ignored him and continued walking. "Hey wait" he grabbed my arm only to receive a glare from me. "I want to tell you about his past," he said. "he already told me" I responded. "did he tell you everything" he looked at me in the eyes. He was implying that my mate was lying. That made me mad. "did he tell you what happened afterwards?" he asked. Afterwards wasn't that everything that happened. My curiosity got the best of me and I gave in an followed him.

We reached a cafe and sat down after I ordered half the menu. It wasn't my money so I didn't care.

"what do you mean by afterwards?"

Big oof. More cliffhangers for my fans why. Cause my not?!
😢