Ch. 23 Broadcast

Sorry for the no update yesterday. I went somewhere and was gone for a long time so when I came back home. It was late and I was too tired to write another chapter. Well anyways here's Ch. 23!~

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Got it? Okay, let's go and remove the freaking rumours!" Katsuki shouted at me in a motivating tone. It made happy that he was depending on me! "Heck Yeah!" I shouted back.

On my way to the office, I went over the plan again. Katsuki's plan was to go on live T.v and tell people what actually was going on. He was going to tell them that he was going to have a child but it died in an accident. That he was not delusional and the real reason he had not been going to work. As I got the office I told them to get in contact with one of the news stations I had a relationship with. We were going to be broadcasting something big!

Katsuki's P.O.V

I got ready to broadcast. The first part of the plan was to make people actually watch it or be aware that it was airing. That part was easy. The answer was right outside our door. The news reporters were still there. I walked out my front door to bombarded with questions just as I expected. "Is what Doctor said. Mr Bakugou?" "are you still pregnant?" "do you still believe your baby is alive?" "How do you feel?" multiple news reporters asked. "Hey," I said looking at all the cameras with a very stern face. "If you want to find the answers of questions. I'm going to be broadcasting it to the world this afternoon at 12:00." I said and Walked away. None of them could say anything. The broadcast was 2hrs from now.

I got ready for the broadcast or more reading the script I wrote to make sure I said I wanted to say. It was a perfect plan. I just hoped it would go well.

I went to place to the place where we were going to be holding the broadcast. "Hey kat love~" Eijiro greeted me with a huge smile. I could not say anything but make a small grunt. I was really happy without Eijiro by my side I would probably not be able to do this. Especially since he was that got the broadcast ready it a matter of a few hours. He really was amazing not only as a mate but also a businessman. It was making fall for him all over again. Though I didn't say anything because that would have been too embarrassing. "Hey, Eijiro." I said looking down. "what is it Katsuki?" Eijiro asked with his usual puppy face. "thanks" I whispered. "what was that I didn't hear properly." he teased. "I said THANK YOU!" shouted into his ear. He was taken aback but CHUCKLED in response. "No problem. I'm your mate I always have your back," he said smiling as usual. I grabbed his arm and yanked his arm at me and kissed his cheek. He looked at me smiled. I was happy and hoped everything was going to go as planned.

Done! See you guys tomorrow.