29. Sweet Scent

Smut probably??

Katsuki's P.O.V

As I finished telling my story. Katsuki started to cry. He was crying for me and it made me happy. Knowing that someone cared for me. I'm really glad I married him. I thought to myself.

Suddenly his face got really red. Then a very sweet scent was coming from him. It made me realise that he was having his heat. It makes sense though. After an omega's baby dies before it is born. Omegas don't go into heat for a few months. It is in some way, to help the omega calm down after losing a child. It was true, months had passed after the baby died and the broadcast took months to set up. So it was reasonable for him to go into heat.

I was his mate and should have sensed it and he should have also sensed it. But I guess my story was blocking out our normal senses. At this point, Katsuki was on the sofa. Panting like a dog. His scent was getting stronger and stronger. And I didn't know what to do. I did but I didn't want to accidentally get him pregnant again.

"M'sorry" he chocked out from his pants. "I ruined the mood *pant* didn't I," he said still panting. "No, it's fine, it not your fault anyway," I said patting his head. In response, he purred at me. "Hey..." I said. "I need to go to the store and buy protection," I said. "Why?!" he asked me still on the sofa. "Well after the loss of our kid I think that you wouldn't want another one so soon," I replied looking down.

"so are you're saying  *pant* that for the rest *pant* of our lives *pant* we aren't going *pant* to have another child? I know that *pant* we just lost one. But Eijiro *pant* I want this." he said.

"are you sure?" I ask. Still hesitating. "why wouldn't I be?" he says with a smirk

SMUT

I carry him to our room and jump on him immediately. We start to kiss for a very long time. Our tongue dancing together as one. I pushed him on our bed. Lifting up his shirt I continued to kiss him as I played with his soft pink nipples. He moans as I do. I move my hand down to his pants on remove them. Leaving his cock out in the open excited. I jerk him off. As my hands move up and down his moans get louder. He jumps on me. "I want it," he says with a lustful tone. He points to his ass which is soaking wet at this point. "Okay but not after you suck me," I say pulling down my pants to expose my very hard cock. "mm" he replies. He kisses the top of it and licks the pre-cum coming out. He then put his whole mouth around my big cock. Since he was in heat, it had affected me meaning that. I could come loads just to make him pregnant. The heat was a way of mating.

He continued to suck me off. It felt good as his tongue moved up and down licking everything. "Cuming," I say. I cum into his mouth. He swallows it and smiles. "delicious" at this point cum was all over his face.   "can I have it now," he said pleading for it. "Turn around and put your ass towards me" I command. He does as I say and goes on all fours putting his ass in my face. I put my tongue in and lick it. Going in and out with my tongue, he moaned as I did. He juices taste sweet just like him. I thought with a smile on my face. "Stop *mmf* teasing me," he says clearly enjoying the pleasure. "Alum down " (almost done) he moans when I spoke to him still having my mouth in his ass. "Done," I say bringing myself out of his ass. I look at my creation an omega in his heat over stimulated and shaking below me. Adorable. I thought. "it's time for the main event." I say grabbing his ass. I charged my dick in slamming into his prostate. His moans at this. I feel my rut coming. It swells and makes me be unable to come out until the deeds been done. I continue slamming into him as he is now a moaning mess and has cum several times already. "Cumming," I say as I cum into him. He moans his last breath and we fall straight on our faces and fall asleep.

Sorry for the kinda filler felt like I should slow things down a bit. Since we are getting into heavy stuff later on.

Well, you guys probably liked this chapter anyways~ 😏😏