Ch. 22 Here Is the Plan

This is the best title ever I am loving the title. It is from an animation called 'here is the plan' check it out it is really good!

Katsuki's P.O.V

I ran and ran and I kept on running I had to get to my mate and apologise for all the pain I probably put him through. He had been trying to get over our kid's death while I had been denying it and taking him to places that probably hurt him a lot. I had acted selfishly. He was suffering while I acted so spoilt. He had to take care of me and my selfish behaviour and try and get over the loss of my no our child... While I kept on reminding him of it. No wonder he snapped. He had to put on that facade just for me. I mumbled sorry Eijiro underneath my breath as I ran to the house.

Eventually, I got to our hose only to see it was swarmed with news reporters. I couldn't deal with them.

Using my quirk I blasted the ground and flew up to the roof of our house and snuck in through the roof window. (it is a real thing search on Google). "Eijiro are you here?!" I shouted for my mate. I didn't hear a response but I could smell his scent close by. I walked to our room but he wasn't there I went to our bathroom but he wasn't there. I shouted for him for a bit longer. Until I heard some shuffling in the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I was greeted by a redhead. Stuffing his mouth with some leftover chicken. He stared at me with the chicken still in his mouth. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I busted out in laughter. The sight was too funny. I had run away, some fake news was spreading, reporters were outside of our house and Eijiro was eating chicken. "Hey it's not that funny and I was hungry especially since you haven't been cooking for me for the last few days," he said with a pout. "Ah! Welcome home!" he greeted me with one of those his stupid big smiles. I just could not believe it. Even though I gave him so much pain he still gave me a warm smile. That made me feel like I was home. I didn't say anything but I jumped into his arms. Crying as I thought of all the pain he must have gone through because of me. "Hey, kat love what's wrong?" he asked worriedly because I I had suddenly started crying. "Nothings wrong shitty head... And... I'm... Back..." I said the last part quietly so he couldn't hear me. But he did and smiled his normal big smile. "I'm sorry about insulting our bab-" I cut him off. "I remember," I say while looking into his eyes. He understood what I meant and smiled. "I'm sorry I was probably hard right," I said. He didn't say anything but I could see he looked like a huge burden had been lifted off his shoulders. "it was hard you know." he said as he started to cry. "I know," I said as I hugged him try to comfort him. "You kept on taking me to stores that had baby products saying how excited you were," he said now crying. "you looked so happy while I couldn't do anything," he said. What he said hurt me because that meant he wasn't crying for himself but for me. "I know, I'm sorry" I myself was on the brink of crying. we seem to cry a lot I thought the thought made me giggle. "why are you laughing" Eijiro asked me looking at me as if I was heartless. "Well don't we seem to be always crying for everything?" I asked. He laughed at my remark. "yeah I guess your right." I replied. "well what now?" Eijiro asked. I wasn't too sure myself but with Eijiro by my side, I can do anything I thought. "I don't know but the first things we can do is stop the rumour going around and talk to those news reporters." I said. "yeah that's true but how?" Eijiro said. "don't worry I have a plan. But I need your help? " I asked him with a serious face. He burst out into laughter. "Hey what's so funny?" I asked angrily because what I was saying was important and he was laughing. "I'm sorry don't worry I'm your alpha and alphas are supposed to help there mates!" what he said really calmed me down I smiled at him. "Okay so here is the plan!"

Here is a little quiz/game for your readers. What is something I have in common with every single chapter? *Hint if you read the chapters you will know the answer* see you next time. With another chapter of why not~!