Ch. 11 Fake Smile

This is technically chapter 10

Technically chapter 10

Kirishima's P.O.V

After a few minutes of Katsuki's crying, he finally fell asleep in arms. It was awkward because we were in front of the main door. I carried him our room. He nuzzled my arm as I put him down onto the bed. He was adorable, I went back to the kitchen and trashed the divorcement papers. Why did I even think about doing that? I went back to our room and went back to sleeping beside my cute mate.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning remembering what happened. It made me blush thinking about how I cried in his arms. He saw me in such a weak state. I looked to his side of the bed he wasn't there. I started to panic. What if he left in the night while I was sleeping. I jumped out of bed, ran to the kitchen. He was there making breakfast. I was very relieved. "Hey, good morning Kat-love," he said with a  bright smile. I couldn't think I ran and hugged him. "Hey, what wrong?" he said worriedly. "N'thing" I mumbled. I continued to nuzzle him, he was here really here he hadn't left. "I will tell you..." I said. "Tell me what?" he asked. "My past," I replied. "Oh that you don't need to do that anymore if you don't want to I am not forcing you to do it. I can see how much it hurts to talk about it," he said and continued to make breakfast. I grabbed his arm and turned off the stove. "You are not forcing me, I chose to do this, besides you said you will love me no matter what...and a relationship without trust doesn't last," I said. "Okay well we can talk after breakfast, I guessing it is gonna be long right?" he turned on the stove and continued cooking.

 0o0o0o0

After breakfast

Kirishima P.O.V

Katsuki was just about to start talking, but he started to shake. I could see that this was going to take a lot of effort from him. I grabbed his hand then he looked at then he started to talk.

Finally the long awaited Katsuki's Past.

It started with me transferring into this school called, UA. Back then I did not know I was an omega. Since I was a son of a very big company everyone wanted to be friends. That went on for a while. Since I was trying to make a good impression, I tried to talk to them too. As you know I am not very social so when I tried to stay out of the loop or did not do others things with people. Rumours started to spread that I thought too highly of myself so that's why I did not want to be with people. The rumours got so bad people started to say that I hated even my family members. To not make the rumours worse I started to hang out with everyone else. To stay on their good side. You don't know how fast people change once you start to live up to their expectations. They started to act like everything that they had been saying before never happened. They started to talk to me again. All I could do was fake smile again, again, again, again and again. I was going crazy. Until I met someone, who I thought he was different. During one of the classes get together that I was forced to go to. I decided to take a break from the party I needed some air. So I went to the bathroom. When I came out he was there. "Hey, you don't enjoy these parties do you?" He asked. "What do you mean? Does it not look like I am enjoying things?" I said giving him my best fake smile. He "tched"  and walked away from me. What was his problem. I walk back to the door of the karaoke room. I took a deep breathe then walked in giving them my best fake smile. They welcomed me as usual. The party continued and the guy kept on staring at me which gave me the creeps. After the party school continued on as usually but i kept on bumping into him. Because of the many encounters, we became friends. His name was Akinari Rinsuke He had seen through me character so he was my only friend who knew my real personality. So i thought everything would be fine. I actually started to fall in love I thought. I stopped going to the parties and only was around him. Even if people were talking behind my back I was fine. Because I had him, he was the only one I needed. Until it was time for the gender test. Where they determine whether your a beta, alpha or omega. Everyone was pretty excited about it. I was to I had no doubt in my mind I was going to be an alpha. Then he was maybe going to be an omega, then he could be my mate. When they handed me the papers. I was so sure of my gender that I did not even bother to check. I asked him what his gender was, "I am an alpha you?" that shocked me I was sure he was going to be an omega or at least a beta. "Probably an alpha, I haven't checked yet but I am sure I am one," I said. After I got home I opened the envelope, there I saw what I did not want to see the most. Ω sign I sat there staring at my paper. I was shocked I was sad. I thought about my future and how useless it was going to be. I was scared I knew that if people knew about it. I was going to shun even more and even bullied. I was okay because I was sure that he wouldn't mind. I tried to tell him but after people found out he was an alpha people started to pay more attention to him. He almost stopped talking to me completely. That was a sign and I should have taken it and moved on but I was an idiot back then. I was fine until. "hey, Bakugou you have a really sweet smell you know," one of my classmates pointed out. "yeah that's true Bakugou you have a really sweet smell." another said. "You never told us your gender?" I was panicking, they were about to find out. "Oh the smell my mom sprayed some spray on me the morning by accident," I said trying to be calm. "oh that makes sense" "yeah, Bakugou can't be an omega,". I had gotten away but barely. Everything was going well until...My heat. It was a normal school day. I had noticed that a lot of people were staring at me. Or trying to sniff. Me it was very weird but I still ignored it. Until after school I got stuck with the cleaning job. I was with Rinsuke so it was fine. Until my legs gave out. I was panting and I let out a very sweet smell. I wanted an Alpha. Rinsuke ran into the classroom after he smelt my scent. "Bakugou you were an omega and your in heat" yes I was in heat but all I could do was pant. My scent became so strong that he said "You want me don't you?" Rinsuke said in a lustful voice. This was the first time I had felt so helpless. "No wait please, don't..." I said trying to crawl away from him. He grabbed. It finally dawned on me. He was trying to rape me. All iIcould do was shoot blast at him. My blast were weaker than usual because of my heat. But I kept on blasting him hoping he would stop.....

I will countine tomorrow with another chapter.... 1313 words wow.
P

LS VOTE