*Prologue*

Hello new readers! I'd just like to inform you that I will be editing (and re-writing) my chapters now! Yes, I am currently still working on the sequel, Perfectly Intertwined, but I thought maybe this story would be more popular if I made it more professionally written.

So here we go!

Key Notes; If I add * * to a chapter title, it means it has been rewritten and edited :-)

;I will be redoing the Summary, it's seems to ...vague to me :)

;If at any point you find mistake on the recently edited chapters that I had missed, or there are some things I didn't verify, I will either fix it within the story, or I'll do extra chapters :)

Thank you for reading this story! It was such a pleasure to right this piece! Please comment and vote, I would really appreciate it :) Maybe even recommend to a friend...?

Enjoy!

~*~

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

     Prologue.                                                            

           Liam POV.

            I sat rigid on one of the plush couches embellishing Louis' and Harry's lush apartment complex. Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis all stared at me, mouths agape, with their feelings written plain across their face. Shock, bewilderment, curiosity.

               "You want to what?" Harry asked increduously, simultaniously flipping his hair out of his face, trademark Harry style. Zayn sat beside him quietly, fiddling with the ends of his varsity jacket, his eyes trained blankly on the carpet below his feet. Niall and Louis stood behind their couch, sharing a look that I had yet to distinguish.

                 "I just think it would be a good experience." I explained, trying to reason with them. I knew they would react like this, which is the exact reason why I had been putting it off for a couple of months. Even as they displayed their obvious opinions, I still felt a sense of relief at getting this out in the open. 

                 "You really want to do this, Liam?" Louis asked, losing his familiar hyper attitude to a more serious approach. He rested comfortably behind Zayn's form, his elbows placed on the back of the couch.

                "Of course," I chirped. "I know that a lot of things a going to change in the next few years and I really just want to live a normal life for the rest of the year."

                 "Wait, wait, wait." Harry said abruptly, bringing his hands in front of him; the universal signal to stop. "You're saying that want to go to America. Not your home town, but America, and finish your senior year there?" He clarified looking mr directly in the eye, to which I responded with a confident nod. "You're nuts, Liam."

                      As the three words left his mouth, chaos erupted as the boys began sprouting their opinions back and forth. Louis was shouting at Harry for his ridiculous need to intervene and place an opinion where one is not wanted. Niall was exasperatedly explaining to Zayn that it was my choice, not any of there's and that if I wanted to honestly lead a normal life for the rest of the year, they shouldn't stand in my way.

          I pinched the bridge of my nose between my index finger and thumb accompanied with a worn-out sigh. "Guys!" I shouted over top of there obnoxious arguments. Their mouth's clamped shut immediately. "I really want to do this." I told them, giving them the best convincing look I could muster as I let my hand fall to my lap.

           "I think this is a good idea, lads. If he wants to go back to school, we should let him." Louis said, breaking the uncomfortably loud silence filling the room.

             "Yeah," Niall agreed, as he fell ungraciously into the empty seat beside me. "I think you should bring this up with Simon." I sent them both a grateful smile, and I noticed Zayn was nodding in agreement, too.

           "I think it's a good opportunity, Liam." Zayn spouted. I smiled at him, and turned my eyes to Harry who seemed torn. Despite the fact he was the youngest of the group at seventeen and slightly immature, and a major flirt, he really knew how to dissect a situation. He looked at both Pros and Cons and analysed each scenario in his head. He reluctantly let out a defeated sigh.

                        "Okay."

            A large grin broke out on my lips, and I leapt off the couch, surprising Niall from the nap he was drifting in to. "I'm going to go call Simon, now." I announced excitedly as I walked through the hallway to Louis' room. As the familiar 'ring's' blared through my phone, I hastily tried to avoid the mountain's of clothing littering the unseen carpet of Louis' floor. At twenty, he was honeslty the messiest adult I had ever witnessed in my life.

             "Simon Cowell." A voice answered. The familiar deep, British-accented voice had me mentally fist-pumping. I sat on Louis' unmade bed and readied myself for the explanation of a life time.

                       "Uncle Si, it's Liam."

             The tone in his voice softened, "Oh, Liam! What can I do for you?" I took a breath, and let the same story that I told the boys come pouring out of my lips.

            "...I just think it's be a really good experience." I finished. I held my breath as the silence on the otherside of the phone stretched.

                     "Okay." I leapt up in astonishment.

            "'Okay'?" I asked in disbelief. "'Okay', that's it?"

           "I'll arrange to have you flown over to a more remote town in America." He explained as I heard the distinct sound of rustling papers and frantic typing on a keyboard on the other end of the reciever.

            "Thank you so much Simon! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

         "Now there is a small town by the name of Senton Hill." He said slowly. "So pack your bags, Liam. You're going back to school."

~*~

               Song on the side is Another World- One DIrection of course

        And this chapter and basically whole story is dedicated to iloveliammorethanyou Because she's just amazing and all that stuff.

               I hope you liked!

       Vote, comment, fan, add to reading-list etc. You know the drill. :3