Hurting - 1

Jacks P.O.V.
"I HATE YOU!" I shouted at my dad. I ran out of the door with my phone and wallet in my hands. I went to a place where I think about all of my problems, which is the park. When I got there I say on the bench and burst out crying. It's hard living a life like me, with an abusive dad and a mom who has left me with this monster. I felt pressure in the other side of the bench, I ignored it.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
I saw a man about my age, sit on the bench crying. I hate seeing people sad, so I had a good deed to sit next to him and comfort him, we sat there for abit because I had nothing to say. He just kept on crying.
"Are you okay?" I finally say.

Jack's P.O.V.
"Are you okay?" I heard him say.
"Don't worry about it" I said back sniffing.
"It looks serious, I have to worry" he said back.
"I said don't worry!" I snapped, and ran to a different park, which was 10 minutes away.
"Wait stop!" I heard the same voice behind me.
"What do you want?" I said clearly hurt and confused.
"I'd like to get to know you" he said back. I paused for abit.

If I say yes, I'll be hurt agian, if I'll say no, I'll be lonely and I'll hurt the boy infront of me.

"Whatever you only live once" I said, thinking it was my thoughts saying that.
"So mystery boy, what's your name?" He said. I giggled.
"My name is Jack, what's yours?"
"Mine is Brooklyn, you can call me Brook for short" after hours of talking we had to go.

Brook's P.O.V.
"I've started to fall for him" I told my best friend, Mikey.
"I definitely sail the ship" he said in the phone, I laughted and he laughted with me.
"So what do you like about him?" He asked.
"I like how his brown hair is flicked up his face and his blue eyes stare into my soul and his Irish accent... his Irish accent is so sweet" I said smiling, blushing with the thought.
"You really do like him don't you?" I was still blushing.
"Yes I do"

Jack's P.O.V.
I wanted to call him, to hear his lovely voice agian, I knew I couldn't, I knew my dad would of killed me if I was talking to someone on the phone. I decided to text him.

<———————————————>
Brook
Unknown- Hey brook! x
Brook- Who is this? x
Unknown- Oh it's Jack, you saw me cry earlier at the park x
<———————————————>

Brook's P.O.V.
<———————————————>
Jack
Brook- Oh hey Jack, you okay? x
Jack- yeah I just wanted to talk to you x
Brook- We can FaceTime?
Jack- No! No FaceTime or calls just messages, please x
Brook- Okay...? Is there something happening?
Jack- ... Jack Is Typing ...

<———————————————>
Hey everyone!!
This is the first chapter of the Roadtrip Jacklyn Fanfiction!
I hope you like it
Word count: 535
See ya on the flip side!
I have made a randy book called lover boy, show it some love, I would really appreciate it x
-Holly G x