I Wasnt Worried - 8

Brooks P.O.V.
We were finishing our breakfast and jack said something that made my heart stop.
"I have to go back, and get my clothes" I heard him say, I was watching him, look down at his feet, swaying them and messing with his hands.
"How am I going to protect you? What if you dad comes and hit you? He has the right to kick me out of his house." I questioned him, softly because I know he's sensitive with this subject. He just sat there in silence.
"Wait I have an idea" I say shortly after.
"What is it?" His face lit up.
"We can go to town and get some clothes, I'll buy anything you want, it'll begin."
"Thank you si much Brook. I love you so much" he kissed my cheek. I blushed.

Jack's P.O.V.
"Is it okay if I can use your shower?" I asked.
"You don't need to ask, make yourself feel like him" he smiled. I smiled back.

I went into the shower. I stood there, letting the warm water hit my skin, immeditatly causing me to shiver. 10 minutes later, I got out of the shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist and only just realised I have no clothes.

Brooks P.O.V.
"Brook I have a problem" I heard him shout from the bathroom.
"What's wrong?" I walked in forgetting he just had a shower.
"Whoops" I slid back out of the door, looking the other way. I heard Jack laugh.
"I don't have any clothes and you can come in, I'm wearing a towel." I smiled and then walked in.
"I'll give it some clothes, do you want jeans or joggers?"
"I don't mind"
"Jeans it is. Hoodie or shirt?"
"Hoodie please" I smiled and gone to get the items. I found black ripped jeans and a hoodie.
"There you go" I gave them to him.

Jack's P.O.V.
When I was getting changed, I heard Brook sing, he had a beautiful voice but also he sang an unfamiliar song.

Brooks P.O.V.
I wasn't worried
Cause I knew you were mine
I wasn't worried
Cause I knew this was right
And we'll be 47, 87 all of our lives
I wasn't worried
Cause I knew your were mine

I was singing a song I have made up, it kept ones I sing me if how much I wanted jack to be mine. I heard Jack walk through the door.
"Brook, your amazing at singing" I heard him say. I smiled and blushed.
"Thank you Jackie"
"What is that song called?" He asked, while sitting next to me.
"I made it up, it's called 'wasn't worried'"
"It's so good!" I blushed. He hugged me passionately and I was in shock and then slowly melted into the hug shortly after.

<———————————————>
Quite a long chapter today, also I would like to apologise about my schedule, it's been pretty bad, I've been quite busy and I still am, I started my GCSE's, at the moment and I would prefer focusing on them than this, but I'll try my hardest to write more chapter for you guys. Anyway hope it enjoyed this
Word count: 532
-Holly G x