Pain - 13

Jack's P.O.V.

I collasped and I felt a stinging pain on the back of my head, I lost conciousness.

I woke up as a doctor places me gently on a bed.

"Oh hi, your awake, are you feling okay?"

"Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital, you fainted"

"WHERE'S BROOK?!?" I shouted, looking around frantically.

"Hey... Hey... Calm down, he's in the waiting room"

"Can you tell him that I love him and that I'm going to be okay?" I asked her.

"Okat, that's fine" "Please can you repeat what he said to Brook, who is in the waiting room" the docter sais to the nurse, she then left.

"So, My Name is Dr Olivia Viston, and you are..?" She asked, facing the computer.

"Jack Richard Daniel Duff" I answed.

"Okay, I'm gonna check your head becuase it looks like you have quite a bit of blood" she stood up and walked towards the bed, I tilted my head forwards, so she could have a better look.

"I have good news and 2 bad news" She told me.

"Okay, good news first"

"You haven't lost alot of blood than we all though but you'll need stiches and you have lost enough blood to say overnight" She said shortly after.

"Okay, when are you doing the stiches?"

"Now, you can hold my hand, if it hurts to much?"

"Okay thank you"

My tears are running down my face and I'm sweezing the living daylights of this poor women's hand. I'm in so much pain.

"And we're done!" She said happily. I sighed relieved and let go of her hand.

"Thank you, and also I'm sorry from almost crushing your hand," I said jokingly.

"It's alright" She laughed back.

"I'm going to get Brook, if you want to him?" she said shortly after.

"OH MY GOD! YES, PLEASE!"I sat up from the bed, quickly. She then smiled and walked out.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"Brooklyn Wyatt, I'd like to talk to you about Jack Duff." I hopped up froim the chair and walked quiclly towards the doctor.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn Wyatt"

"Oh yes, Jack had his stiches and he has to stay overnight, we had made an extra bed, we assume you are boyfrinds and you'd like to spend the night with him"

"Yes, I would, thank you" I blushed when she said 'Boyfriends' even though its not true.

"When can I come in?" I asked shortly after.

"You may come in now, Jack wants you alot" She answered smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hoped you enjoyed it x

Word Count: 401

-Holly G x