Party - 26

Narrator
Both Jack and Brook has decided to plan an engagement party. They have invited all of their friends and family, Jack didn't bring his dad as well as Brook's.

Brook's P.O.V.
"Hey mom!" I greeted my mom.
"OMG! Brook! It's nice to finally see you, congratulations with you and Jack, I wish you both luck." My mom said.
"Thank you," I hugged her. She kissed my cheek.

-Later on with the party-

Emily (Jack's sister) P.O.V.
I am planning a surprise for Jack and Brook. I've asked Andy if he could play the guitar and Mikey to play the piano. I am going to sing 'thinking out loud' to them by Ed Sheeren and I am getting ready to sing but I am quite nervous because this is my first time singing in front of people. Yes I sing in my bedroom, with my bedroom window open and people would sometimes knock on my door, to tell me how good I am, but this is the first time that I am doing it on purpose.

I tap on the mic, getting everyone's attention, I look at Brook's and Jack's face, they look pretty shocked.
"I want to say congratulations to my older brother and my soon brother in-law, so I am singing this song, dedicated to your love and compassion towards eachother" I heard claps and cheers.

'When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling, I will be loving you, till we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard 23
And I'm thinking about how people fall in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
...'

When I was finished with the song, I looked over to Jack's and Brook, they had tears in their eyes as well as my mom. I rolled my eyes at mom, she's just way too supportive sometimes. I didn't realised people were clapping and cheering, untill you saw them, I didn't hear them, I'm guessing it's my anxiety and nervousness, who knows what it does to you.

I looked over Mikey, who is looking at me, smiling and clapping, and then I looked over to Andy who is also doing the same, with his guitar behind him.

Jack stood up, walked onto the stage and gave me a warm hug.

                       Jack's P.O.V.
I walked to the mic after hugging Emily.
"I would like to say, thank you Emily for singing that sing, it definitely made us emotional and also thank you for your messages and gifts but unfortunately, it's the end of the party, I hope you had a great time and get back home safely." I walked of the stage and politely said goodbye to everyone.

When we got home, after cleaning up the venue, we saw something on the kitchen counter.

——————————————
Oooh I left it to a cliffhanger!!
I hope you like this book, it's  helping me mentally, weirdly xx
I also hope you liked chapter ♥️
Word count: 545
-Holly x