My Dad - 19

⚠️ Warning: Violence ⚠️
⚠️Warning: Self Harm⚠️                       

Brook's P.O.V.
I don't like speaking about my family, or thinking about it. I rather have Friends than Family, but what Lesley said made me think, maybe she shouldn't be my friend, she knows I  don't like thinking about my past especially things with my dad.

We were laying on the sofa (Jack ontop of me).
"Are you ready?" He asked me.
"Yes, I am" I answered, stroking Jack's fluffy hair

"When I was younger my father used to verbally abuse me, I thought it was normal when I was younger because he's always done it, but around age 11-12, I started to have low self-esteem problems. I felt like don't belong in this earth. I wanted to die, but I also wanted to suffer. So I started to self harm.

                            Jack's P.O.V.
I looked at his arm, there were faint scars, but also fresh scars.
"When's the last time you've done it?" I asked concerned.
"Last night..." He looked down, showing he was ashamed.

"Why did you do it last night?"
"I don't like to think about my family because while my dad were doing these things, the rest of my family weren't doing anything to stop it, it was like they were scared.

I just randomly thought how I would like to start a family with you, but then my mind trailed on my family, how they said I am fat, a slut, ugly, how I'll never someone and I have started to believe it now and I feel like I'm not good enough and then today, Lesley said that you'll soon cheat and that you deserve better than me. Lesley knew what was happening at home, she was my best friend, I told her everything.

"Brooklyn, you are perfect"
"You are not fat" I kissed him.
"You are not a slut" I kissed him.
"You are beautiful" I kissed him.
"You have found me" I kissed him.
"You are perfect to me" I kissed him.
"I am yours and only yours, I'll never cheat on you" I kissed him.
"I deserve you and you deserve me" I kissed him.
"I love you so much Brookie" I kissed him.
I saw him blush, he had a light shade of pink across his face.
"You are just perfect" I hugged him tight, to show that I'll always be here.

"I love you too" I heard whispers before falling asleep.

——————————————
Sorry it's a bit late, it's Christmas Eve and I've been busy with family!!
ALSO I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!
I'll try and find time to post tomorrow ♥️
And thank you for 1k on this book 😘
Love you all and thank you for your support ♥️♥️
Word count: 454
-Holly x