Date - 16

Jack's P.O.V.
I woke up with a beautiful boy in my arms. I turned around to his face and admired his gorgeous facial features. He was just stunning. He said something with his husky, morning voice.
"Goodmorning, boyfriend" he said smiling at me.
"Morning, boyfriend" I said back, laughing at myself.
"I dreamt about you last night, I just wish it was real" he told me, smiling, pulling me into a gentle, soft hug.
"What was is about?" I muffled in his neck.
"It was how you and I woke up, just like this and I made you pancakes and bacon and then later in the day, I took you out on a date, and nothing happend, your dad didn't come and ruin the day, like he always di-" I interrupted him.
"What do you mean? Dad haven't done anything for a couple of weeks" I sat up confused. He sat up against the headboard, I copied him.
"Jack, is the are moving house, I can't deal with your dad anymore, he's hurting me and most importantly hurting you, every morning I would wake up early beside every night your dad would do something personally, physically, mentally to hurt you, once he put loads of pins on the floor, I wanted to tell you this but, when I asked you to talk about it, you fainted and had to spend the night at hospital," He said, looking sad. I just hugged me.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
I felt guilty that I haven't told him, I then suddenly felt arms wrapped around my waist, I instantly hugged him back. His hug felt like it was an 'I love you, I'll always be by your side' and 'I don't care that you didn't tell me' I really do love him.
"Where are we moving too?" I heard a soft voice.
"We are moving to Birmingham, is that okay?"

Jack's P.O.V.
Birmingham! Isn't that's where my mom and my little sister live. OH MY GOD! I CAN MEET MY FAMILY AGIAN!
"Yeah, that's fine" I smiled and he smiled back. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me.
"I do love you Jack, but I also love doing this!" He broke the hug and jumped up and started to tickle me.
"AHH!!" I said laughing, I managed to break free and ran down stairs and I went to the living room.
"I'm going to get you" I heard Brook say laughing, running down the stairs. He caught up to me and tickled me a lot more.
"Ahh!... Stop!... Stop it!" I laughed. He shortly stopped and we both layed in the couch. He looked at me and layed on top of me.

Brook's P.O.V.
I layed on top of him, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.
"I love you, you know?" I said, leaning my head on his chest.
"I love you too," I looked at him deep in his eyes. He looked into mine and then to my lips. I felt a pair of lips in mine, I then accepted it and kissed him back.
"I'm going to take you on a date tonight, be ready at 7:40pm and casual wear" I heard Jack say after we parted our lips.
"Ooh, I'm excited!" I smiled.
—————————————
This is quite a big chapter, it has some cute parts in it, hope you liked it as much as I liked it 😂😂
Also charliebateman05 thank you for telling me to post everyday love ya ♥️
Word count: 585
-Holly x