The New Home - 21

Jack's P.O.V.
The new house was beautiful, it had a kitchen with an island, and a massive fridge-freezer. Brooklyn hasn't seen the kitchen yet but I know he'll love it because
1). He loves food.
And
2). He loves cooking.
I laughed at the thought.
"What're you lau-" "WOAH!" "WOW THIS IS SICK!" He shouts, shocked at the view.
"I know!" I shouted, laughing.
"Have you seen the living room?" He asked, excited for my reaction.
"No, what is it like?" I questioned, curiously.
"You'll see" He said, smiling.

I walked into the living room and it was MASSIVE! We have already furnished the house before we moved.
... Well our friends did, we wanted it be a surprise.
It had a large corner sofa, recliner chairs on each side. There was a 46" TV on the wall, as well as a coffee table in the centre of the room. It had a storage cabinet with photos of us and our friends, it also had some candles . There is a fire and on the mantelpiece, it had some flowers and a group photo hanging on the back wall.

                       Brook's P.O.V.
I walked up our stairs and on the wall, our friends have managed to find our childhood photos, I look embarrassing, remind myself to kill Mikey. Andy did a good job in Jack, he looked so cute in his overalls, at least we have something beautiful on these walls. I heard footsteps coming up. I turned my head, to see Jack as red as a tomato.
"Oh god whyy?" He said, laughing out of embarrassment.
"You looked so cute, when you were little"
"You're going crazy, look at my face." He pointed at a photo of him, laughing."At least you looked cute" he commented.
I turned my head at him and smiled.
"Did is at that out loud?"
"Yeah" I laughed.
I walked up to him and gave him a hug, he kissed me on the cheek.

We both walked into the bedroom, it had a king sized bed, with a wardrobe and a bedside table on each side of the bed, Jack picked the left side, so obviously I'm on the right side. It was 5:07pm so I made some dinner, with the food we took from the old house, while Jack explores some more. I have made some lasagne.
"Jack, dinners ready!" I shouted from down stairs. I heard quick footsteps coming from the stairs. I places 2 plates, full of food, on the new table.
"Wow! This taste amazing!" Jack said, while stuffing his face. I chocked in my food, from laughing.
"You alright?" he looked concerned.
"Yeah, I'm okay" I laughed.

                           Jack's P.O.V.
After eating our dinner, we went to bed for the first time, in the new house. We both cuddled up together, even though we have a lot of room, but I need him at night, in his arms. I feel safe, I love the feeling of his warmth. I love it when he wraps his arms tightly around me, (but loose enough for me to turn around) protecting me. I don't ever want to leave him. This is my favourite part of the day. And because I love sleeping.

———————————————
I hope you like this chapter!!
The next chapter will tell you more information about Brooks father.
So stay tuned!!
Word count: 563
-Holly x