Flashback - 22

⚠️ Warning: Violence ⚠️
⚠️Warning: Self Harm ⚠️

                         Brook's P.O.V.
"Your worthless! You don't deserve to be in this family! You can't be in this house, I can't believe that my own son is gay!! You don't even deserve to be alive!"
I started to cry, I know what's coming next. Why aren't my family helping me? I guess I don't deserve this life, if my family are going to disown me like that. I felt a sharp pain on my face, I fell onto the floor and I opened my eyes, to see my dad was gonna kick me. I sweezed my eyes shut, to get ready for the impact. He kicked me harder than he ever has. I was pulled up, aggressively, by my hair, to the wall and he forced me to stand up.
He punched me in the face.
"You're ugly!"
He punched me in my gentiles.
"You're a slut!"
He punched me in the stomach.
"You'll never get anyone"

When he does these things, I always let him, I rather let him make me suffer than any of my family, but I also felt like this is partly my fault because I'm gay but I didn't choose this, God did. this made me think, maybe there isn't a god, I thought he loves everyone? If he did, why am I suffering? Maybe God isn't real?
After my dad has calmed down, I ran to the bathroom, took a razor, from the bathroom cabinet and sliced my arm, deeper and deeper. I wanted to die but I can't leave my family, I don't want my dad to hurt them especially my little sister.
I started to cry, I felt 2 hands shaking me gently, I turned around, nobody was there...

————————————————
My eyes opened, to see Jack on top of me, crying. I felt a tear streaming down my cheek.
"Are you okay babe? You started crying, while you were sleeping. You scared me Brook." I heard Jack say, almost whispering.
"Yes, I only had a nightmare, how come you're crying?"
"I got scared, also it makes me cry when other people cry"
"I'm okay, go to sleep, we're busy tomorrow, unpacking things" I said smiling, trying to hide my sadness.

Jack fell asleep before me, I was holding him with my arm wrapping, protectively around his waist and the other in his hair, I know that makes him go to sleep quicker.

——————————————
This filler is about Brooks past but in his dream, if you were confused xx
And I would like to thank charliebateman05  (My Bestie) for reminding me to do this 😂♥️
Thank you chazzy ♥️♥️
I hope you liked this chapter ♥️
Word count: 442
-Holly x