Sounded Like An Angel - 6

Jack's P.O.V.
I just stood in the door, watching and listening to this beautiful angel sing, I loved it. He turned around to check if I was okay. I looked down as soon as he lates eyes on me, blushing.
"You've been staring at me, haven't you?"
"Your beautiful singer, Brook" I said without hesitating. He blushed.
"Thank you Jackie, but I have to nip to the shops, I forgot the sweet corn." He said laughing, he left after kissing my cheek. While I was putting toppings on the pizza, I had a text message, I felt dizzy when I saw who it was.
<———————————————>
Dad
Dad- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!?
Jack- I'm staying somewhere.
Dad- WHEN YOU GET BACK IM GOING TO HIT YOU, AND IM GOIG TO HIT YOU HARD!
Jack- THE REASON UN STAYINF SOMEWHERE, IS BECAUSE IN GETTING AWAY FROM YOU!
Dad- YOU KNOW WHAT? IM HAPPY YOUR GONE! YOU SHOULD GO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES YOU!!
<——————————————>
I bursted out crying, tears just kept going and going. Brook walks in and almost immediately is on the floor, trying to comfort me.

Brooks P.O.V.
When I walked into the house, I walked into the living room, to see Jack, in his hand, on the sofa crying. It broke my heart.
"What has his dad done this time?" A thousand thoughts popped in my head. I then slid across the floor, I rubbed his back, saying peaceful things to calm him down. It didn't work.
I finally say " what's wrong, my angel?"
"My dad said that he wanted me to die and that he's happy I'm gone" he said sobbing uncontrollably.
"Oh Jack, it's going to be okay, I promise" I say next to him , on the sofa, hugging him tight but passionaltly.
"He also said that he's going to hit me hard, when I get back" he muffled in my neck.
"You know you can move him, if you want?" I whispered in his ear, I felt him shiver.
"Are you sure" he parted the hug, he had red, puffy eyes and had tears down his face. I wiped his face with my sleeve.
"Yeah, if will be perfect, I promise to protect you and this is my idea" I saw a smile spread across his face.
"Thank you so much!" He smiled hugging me.

Jack's P.O.V.
We were eating out diner and I was watching him, he made me laugh when he tried to pick up his peas with his fork but he missed it.
"Don't laugh" he said laughing. I love seeing him laugh, I love that he'll do anything to protect me and he's do anything to make me laugh or smile. I kept on hearing a pink from my phone, on the table. I watched brook look at it. He instantly took it and put it in his trousers pocket.
<——————————————>
Hey people of the world, I just want to say I'm sorry for not writing for awhile, also who likes the new evolution cover thing that the boys have done! ( evolution of boy bands) IM IN LOVE WITH IT!!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Word count: 536
See ya on the flip side!
- Holly G x