Revenge - 18

Jack's P.O.V.
"Hey, please can I have 3 cups of tea and cheese sandwiches?" I asked the employee, at the till.
"Yeah, anything else?"
"Nah, that's it."
"Okay, I'll bring it sooner or later."
"Thank you" I walked back to the table, to see Brooklyn laughing with Lesley. I'm happy for Brook, that he has found his old friend. I sat on my chair, waiting for food, scrolling through Instagram. I heard Lesley whisper something to Brook's ear. His face had gone pale, I looked at her, she had a mysterious smile across her face.
"Brookie, you alright?" I asked concerned. He just stared at me, with a while pale face.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM!?" I shouted at Lesley.
"Nothing" the said bluntly, still smiling.
"GET OUT, I DONT WANT YOU HERE!" I pointed at the door.
"Whatever" she flicked her hair in Brook's face and walked out. I sat next to Brook, placing my hands around his waist, pulling him closer to me, knowing this will make him feel better. After he calmed down, I looked in his eyes.
"You don't have to tell me now, but I want to know what happend." I told him.
"I will tell you sometime, I don't want to tell you now. I just want to have a good time and not let this ruin anything."

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
After we have eaten our food and drank our tea, we went to look around.

Jack's P.O.V.
We were walking around, hand in hand, looking at all the marine animals. Brooklyn's face had pure joy on it, I love seeing him happy. It made me really confused that he was emotionless earlier but he has changed, which is good.
"OMG, look it's a shark!" He said breaking our grip and pointing at it, as the shark swims over us.
"IT'S MASSIVE!" He shouts later on, everyone looks at him. I was smiling, mentally laughing at everyone's reaction,
"It's a hammerhead shark" I said.
"How do you know that?"
I pointed at the plate, explaining what breeds are in the tank.
"Ohh" he laughted.
"And it's pretty obvious" I laughted with him.

Brook's P.O.V.
When we got home, I went straight to Jack's arms.
"What's wrong, baby?" He said in a concerning voice.
"It's about what Lesley told me" He hugged me tighter.
"Are you ready to say it?" He asked.
"N-no... wait yes I am" I muffled in his neck. He pulled me back and stared in my eyes. We just stood there for awhile before sitting down to speak...

—————————————
I hoped you liked this chapter! Love you all ♥️
Word count: 442
-Holly x