Mom? -24

Jack's P.O.V.
"Jack!?" She shouted back.
"MOM!!" I let go of our grip and ran up, to hug her. She hugged me tight.
"I missed you so much" I muffled, crying.
"I missed you too" she said back, also crying. I parted our hug.
"Where's Emily?"
"She's at home, do you want to come round and see her?"
"Yes please, I haven't seen her in so long."
"You can bring your friend aswell"
"Thank you, mom meet Brooklyn, my boyfriend. Brook meet my mom, Carol". I don't know Jack's moms real name so I made one up xx
"It's nice to meet you, Brooklyn. I hope you are making my boy happy" she said, shaking his hand.
"The happiest man alive" I commented.

Me and Brook we're walking with my mom, we soon get to the house, I hear music blasting from a certain room and an angelic voice. This was definitely my sister. We all walk in.
"Emily, there's someone to see you." I heard footsteps and my grownup sister, looking at her feet.

Brook's P.O.V.
I saw the girl look up, she had a massive smile.
"JACK!!" She shouted.
"Hi" he said softly, smiling.
Emily runs and jumps on him, giving Jack a big hug.
"I missed you, Jackie." She says, balling her eyes out.

I couldn't stop smiling, how they haven't seen eachother for years, yet they love eachother dearly.

Jack's P.O.V.
She remembers me, she was so young, but she remembers me. My shoulder is very wet but that's okay.

We sat at the dining table with Brook next to me, holding my hand under the table. I haven't told Emily about it, I already knew my mom wouldn't care, she was always supportive with things, but I'm worried about coming out to her because she was only 4 and she didn't know about these things. Now that's she is 15, she has more access to learn about this society we have now, she now has an opinion about the human rights.
"Emily, I want to tell you something" I looked at Brook, he nodded , meaning he knows what I'm going to say.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Okay, so me and Brook are boyfriends and boyfriends, I'm... gay" I felt tears in my eye, Brook held my hand tighter.
"Yeah I know" I heard Emily say.
"How did you know?" I laughed nervously, confused.
"It's obvious, the way you and Brook look at eachother, it's pure love" I blushed. I never knew Brook looks at me, in that way.
"Oh" I chuckled and smiled at Brook, he smiled back.
"Well I'm happy you accept us." She stood up and gave us a hug.
"I will always support you, no matter what" she whispered.
"Thank you I whispered.

After talking for hours, me and Brook have decided that we need to go home.
"Bye mom and Emily, I love you all" I hugged them both.
"Bye Jack and Brooklyn" my mom said.
"Bye guys" Emily shouted, after.
"Bye" I said back as we went out of the door.

As soon as we got home, we went straight to sleep.
———————————————
HAPPY NEW YEARR!!! 🥳♥️
I hope everyone had a good 2018 and a have a better 2019! ♥️
Also I have a fan account in my Instagram and it's call '_hollyroadie_' my goal is to get 1k we are almost there ♥️
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter xx
Love you all and thank you for your support ♥️
Word count: 583
-Holly x