Unconscious - 2

⚠️Warning: Mild violence⚠️
<———————————————>
                            Jack's P.O.V.
I heard my dad stomp up to my room, loud thumps stopped infront of my room, he busted the locked door open, his viens were popping out of his skin and he had a red face.
"Why did you run away?" He slurred. I knew he was drunk, like any other day. Ever since my mom left him, he's been dealing his heart break with alcohol but now it's just became an addiction.
"I had to clear my head"I said trying not to show fear.
"I'll give you something to clear your head with!" He shouted, echoing through the house. It suddenly went black and I had a sharp pain on my face, I felt my body fall unconscious.

      —The Next Morning—
I was lying on the floor, with a banging headache. I looked at the time, it's was 1:32pm.

I grabbed my notepad, wallet and phone and slipped my shoes on.
"Dad, I'm going out" I ran out the door.
"Whatever!" I heard him shout.

I walked you he park hoping to find brook. When I got there nobody was there. I just sat on the swings, writing lyrics for my new song. When I'm older I want to be a musician or a singer. While writing my song, my phone buzzed, hinting I have a text message. I smiled, blushing at who it was.

<———————————————>
                     Brook
Brook- Hey Jackie! Can we meet at the park? I wanna see you x
Jack- Ooh Jackie like it 😂 and yes I'm at the park now x
Brook- Which one? x
Jack-The one you saw me crying x
Brook- Okay, I'll see ya there x
<———————————————>
                          Brooks P.O.V.
I quickly put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and wallet and ran out the door. I walked past the slide and then the roundabout, to see a tall figure on the swings, he has a notebook in his hands, he looks so cute. I walked closer to see he sad a black eye and a bruised face.
"Jack what happend?" I asked Jack concerned.
"Nice to meet you too, Brook" he said laughing.
"I'm serious, what happens to your face?"
"What do you mean?" He looked confused. He looked at his phone to see himself.
"Oh it's nothing" He looked down ashamed.

                            Jack's P.O.V.
"Oh it's nothing" I looked down to hide the marks my dad has given me. I felt a pair of fingers in my chin, forcing me to lift it up. I stared into his stunning green eyes.
"Please tell me one day, I'll be here waiting for you okay?" I smiled.
"I could tell you now, but I'm going to warn you, it's really bad" I warned him.
"I'm not going to rush you, I promise" He made a promising smile. I tell him what's been happening and you could see anger in his face. I was staring at his eyes, they turned to concern, anger and then concern agian. I burst out  crying, I felt a pair of arms around my body. I looked down to him in the crook of my neck. I deepend into the embrace of the hug.
<———————————————>
Hope you like this chapter!
Word count: 546
See ya on the flip side!
-Holly G x