Gorgeous - 15

⚠️ Warning: Violence ⚠️

                       Jack's P.O.V.
I was woken up by a gentle shake.
"Jackie, wake up" I heard a familiar voice tell me. I slowly open my eyes, to see Brooklyn looking down at me and there is a nurse beside us.
"Morning" Brooklyn said to me, with a cute smile across his face.
"5 more minutes" I say turning over with my sheets covering my head. I felt a pull from my covers, to fully expose my face.
"Baby, the nurse is here to do some test on you"
"Okay, what time is it?" I asked, sitting up.
"It's 6:00am" I heard the nurse tell me.

                       Brook's P.O.V.
When jack's is having his test doing, I started to clean up and pack our clothes, from the hospital.
"Ow...ow... ahh!" I heard Jack's screamed. I rushed up to him and held his hands.
"It's okay Jack... I'm here... when this is done we can go home" you felt his hand tighten in my grip.
"Okay, we're done now" the nurse smiled at us. We both sighed at the same time.

"Should we get ready to go then?" I asked Jack.
"Yes, lets get out of here"

                        Jack's P.O.V.
When we got home, I dropped my bags, took my shoes off and jumped into the bed, head first, and burst out crying. I heard footsteps into the room and felt the bed dip. I knew it was Brook, so I sat up and gave his a hug, it wasn't an 'I love you' hug, it was an 'I'm not okay, please help me' hug, without looking at him.
"What's wrong, Jack" I heard him ask.
"You won't care, you'll just ignore me and then leave, I know you will, it happened before."

— Flashback —
" Please stop ignoring me" I said hugging him.
*silence*
"Please I don't like it, and I know you don't like it too" I said, genuinely scared of what's coming next.
"You know what else I don't like, YOUR BODY!"
He punched my stomach.
"Your MENTAL HEALTH!"
He punched my temple.
"Your GOBBY MOUTH!"
He pushes me to the wall, I'm now bent over protecting my body.
"Your HAIR! How TALL you are! your IRISH ACCENT!" he kneeled my chest and I fell into the floor.
"I JUST HATE YOU!"
He pulled my hair, pulling me downstairs and made me stand up. He opened the door and kicked me out.
"GET OUT!" Echos in my head

— End Of Flashback —

"What ever you're thinking, if it's bad or good, I will never hurt you, I will never do things to you without your permission. I will love you, and you will appreciate you. I love how beautiful you are, I love your personality, I love how you know how to start a conversation. I love your fluffy hair, I love how tall you are, I love your Irish accent. I just love you and I won't stop loving you, I promise." He kissed me, with one hand on my neck and the other on my back, passionately. After we parted.
"I love you too, Brook... you always know how to make me smile when I'm having a bad time" I hugged him.

— Time Pasted —
                    Narrator P.O.V.
It was 11:42pm and Jack and Brooklyn are cuddling and getting ready for bed.

                      Brook's P.O.V.
"What are we, Brooklyn?" I heard this gorgeous boy ask me, in my arms.
"Whatever you want us to be" I answered, smiling because I know what's coming next.
"Can we be boyfriends?" My smile expanded.
"Yes... yes we can" I kissed his forehead. We soon let the darkness enter our eyes and begin our dreamless sleep.

———————————————
THEY ARE FINALLY BOYFRIENDS!!
I decided to do two chapter today because I was too busy yesterday to post xx
Also I'm sorry for that delay 💗💗
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, defiantly not fangirling over this book 😂
Word count: 654
-Holly x