13C - 14

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
I walked past the doors. 13A. 13B. 13C. 13C is Jack's room.
"I really hope he's okay" I thought. I slowly opened the door to feel arms wrapped around my neck and a beautiful, brown-haired, green eyed up against my body, with his neck in the crook of my neck. I melted into the hug, hugging him tight and passionately, but not to tight, I don't want to hurt him.
"I love you, Brook" I heard the gorgeous looking boy say. I gently pushed back so I can see his stunning eyes. I looked at his eyes and then his lips and back to his eyes agian. I wanted to kiss him, I missed his lips, I think he got the hint because he leant in with his eyes closed, I also leant in, meeting his lips in the middle, my eyes fluttered close, as I kissed him passionately, I pulled Jack closer to fill the gap between us and I parted our lips.
"I love you, too" I said staring deep in his eyes.

Jack's P.O.V.
The doctor walked in and sat at his desk, typing on his computer.
"Okay, so Jack tommorow you can leave but you have to do a couple of tests" She said to me.
"Okay, thank you"
"It's okay, I would go to sleep, if I were you because I'm going to test you early in the morning"
"Okay I will, what time will you come in?" I asked.
"I'll wake you and Brook at 6:00am, if that's alright?" She answered. I turned to Brooklyn for his approval, he nodded.
"Yeah, that's fine" I smiled at her. She smiled back, and left the room, so we can get ready for bed.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
I walked into the bathroom, to brush my teeth and wash my hands. After that, I got changed and walking into the main room. I saw Jack in his boxers , in his bed watching friends. I saw a bed, on the floor next to his, made for me. I got into it and pulled the duvet cover to my chin and started to watch the series.
"What are you doing in there?" He asked, looking down over my bed, chuckling at himself.
"Huh?" I said, confused.
"Come 'ere, Brook" he said laughing and opened the cover, I slid into the sheets. He kissed my forehead. I layed on his chest and he has one arm around my waist and the other in my hair. When we were watching friends, he soon fell asleep. I turned the TV off and kissed him goodnight. I soon fell asleep, listening to his heavy breathing.
——————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it xx
Word count: 461
-Holly x