Episode 11: Again in love

Poonam was waiting for Rohit to come home

Poonam was waiting for Rohit to come home. They planned to go for a movie together. She was feeling happy inside and after a long time, she was going for a movie with her love and Ex husband Rohit Mehra. She wanted to wear a saree but she wanted to look good and young.

She wore a white chicken suit with a tinch of Red. She wore her mangal -sutra and little makeup. Rohit came home for lunch and she treated the Birthday boy with his favourite food that was not spicy yet healthy for him. Vegetable Pulav, some Papad, pickles, salads dressed in curd. The tasty lunch on the table enchanted his taste buds and he relished every bite of it.

After the meal, he went to freshen up

After the meal, he went to freshen up. His mom was in deep slumber in her room. He closed her bedroom room and went to his room.

He did his shaving.

"Rohit, Jaldi karo." (Do it fast )
Poonam banged over the bathroom door. Rohit was irritated and he had mouth wash in his mouth.

Poonam was scared that if he would have fainted inside and she push opened the bathroom door. Rohit was standing with his bare chest and his pyjamas. He was embarrassed and he spit the mouth wash.

"Poonam, what are you up to? " Rohit yelled at her."

What if he was naked? that thought passed an electrifying current in him.

"Darwaaza lock karna chahiye thaa. "
(You should have locked the door.) Saying so Poonam shut the door and waited for him outside. She sat on the bed and that was their very own bed. She was getting the visual of them sharing warm moments. She just wanted to lock the door and spend some cozy moments with Rohit. Her heart ♥ cried that they were no longer husband and wife. She immediately ran down stairs and sat in a corner feeling depressed.

"Why me? was the question to God." She was happily married with a handsome husband by her side and their beautiful daughters Bani and Nikki completed them. It was a nightmare to end that relationship just because her husband doesn't love her and is after other woman.

Poonam was gloomy and with tears in her eyes, she looked like a depressed soul. She started telling herself that no matter one pretends to be happy but at times, deep feelings pour out and she quickly wiped it out. She went to freshen up and touch up her makeup.

She saw Rohit was coming downstairs and he smiled looking at her. He looked smart in her favorite blue shirt and suit.

Rohit immediately asked her if she would help him to find out his watch and wallet

Rohit immediately asked her if she would help him to find out his watch and wallet. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Tum Baito, mein leke ati hu. " (You can relax, I will get it )

She immediately went to their room upstairs and got his Golden strap, round dialled branded watch and wallet from their draw. She knew each and every place there and where his things were kept or scattered around.

While returning back again from that room, she was feeling low. It was theirs once upon a time and now just his. In her sad thoughts, she slipped and before she landed in great fall, Rohit held her tightly.

She looked into his eyes and he too glared into her sparkling eyes. He too was now getting some vibes towards her. He closed his eyes for a second to erase that feeling towards her. He held her hands and she too had a strong desire to make love with him. A strong fire build in her heart♥

Rohit left her hands and her heart broke into hundred - thousand pieces. He asked her to sit while he got his handkerchief.

"Mein leke ati hu, I will get it Rohit. "

Poonam was about to climb upstairs. Rohit held her hands and sang flamboyantly like a lover:

Kuch na kaho
Kuch bhi na kaho
Kya kehna hein
Kya sunna hein
Samay ka yeh pal
Tamsa gaya hein.

"Rohit, kya mazak hein." Poonam
exclaimed, laughing aloud. (What is this joke?)

Rohit gave her a mischievous smile.

"Tum meri Pat..." He stopped.

He was going to utter a blunder. Why he felt she was still his wife? May be his medicine effect and her presence around like a wife, made him forgetful at times that he had divorced her.

"Hum aapke hein kaun." She asked with a tilted smile. (Who am I to you?)
"We will get late Poonam. " Saying so Rohit rushed upstairs. His heart was beating faster and he was feeling restless. He switched on the AC and gulped a glass of water. Still he felt he was sweating and might faint. He somehow stood up but his legs were trembling. After 10 minutes Poonam knocked the bedroom room door.

PC: Google and FB

Pulav is clicked by me.

Do you think anything will happen between Poonam and Rohit?

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep voting

💟💟💟