Episode 45: Angry Birds

Rohit burped and the car leaped over a bump on the road.  Nikki cupped her face and uttered slowly:

"Dad, I am sorry." She was just embarrassed with her statement that her own mom was dating a young boy.

There was complete silence in the car while Bani was rubbing her head.  Nikki pretended to sleep. She just couldn't face her dad. He was looking at her from the front mirror of his car.  His daughter's awkward statement made him uncomfortable. He decided to talk to Poonam to keep her love life with Abhi,  a secret. She had elder daughters and she should keep her personal life secretive. The society won't accept her ideology of  gender equality which is a sensitive issue. It is not just right for her to date a young man.  He was over thinking and he visualised a scene in front of his eyes. Pooh was on the top of her voice screaming at him.

"How dare you dominate me? You are no-one to me but father of my girls. I respect you for that reason and it does not mean you have any right over me.We are estranged. Mind it! "

Her dominating nature was something he could not tolerate and that is why he searched for love

Her dominating nature was something he could not tolerate and that is why he searched for love. Now he was living with a woman who was out spoken, argumentative and independent too. Somewhere something has went wrong. His mind was hovering with many more thoughts.

Tears started welling inside his eyes but his daughters were around him.  Roh controlled them from flowing, dripping down to wet his cheeks. 

"Are we in a funeral to be quiet." Rohit asked his daughters.

"Dad, I am really sorry. " Nikki was jabbering. 

Rohit smiled and changed the topic. He was now talking about the World Cup.  Bani was bored and she started talking about films.  Nikki spoke of politics. Roh was astonished with the gamut of knowledge his girls had!

They reached LoL and made themselves comfortable.

After the lunch, Nikki and Bani excused themselves and went for shopping.  Rohit was sitting with a drink and his assistant Michelle walked inside the bar with her boyfriend. This was the same guy, Bani 's friend, Rohit assumed.  Rohit covered his face pretending to read a
Bollywood magazine.  Michelle was using abusive words and her boy friend slapped her tight.  The security interfered and the boy was thrown out of the bar.  Michelle sat there weeping. She was having some beer.  Rohit wanted to console her but she needed her personal space. She was in that age of picking up fights. 

"It is just the fault of her age."  Rohit was talking to himself without realising that he and Ana fight like hell. They were not in their early twenties to do so.

Breaking the line of his thoughts, he went to the washroom and when he was back to his table,  he saw Michelle had forgotten her Gucci purse. He knew it was of hers and lifted it from there to give it back to her.

Michelle was nowhere seen and very moment Ana called him to pick her up from her office.  Rohit was again in Kishore Kumar mood.  He drove happily towards her office.  He got a grand welcome from her staff.  He waited in the reception for almost 15 minutes.  There was a giggle, he could hear from behind.  He turned back to see Mr. Harry Somani hugging Ana in her cabin.  She raffled his hair and rubbed her cheeks on his. Rohit could see all this happening from the glass door. His blood boiled.  In a crux of anger, he lifted the flower pot from the reception table and threw it on the floor with utmost force.

The receptionist was scared.  Was her boss's husband a Paranoid?  Ana could not hear the sound of the flower vase breaking into pieces. Her glass door was sound proof. Roh realised that he just acted strange.

The office boy was cleaning the pieces and Rohit gave a smile to the receptionist.

"I am sorry madam. I have a strange disease Brokomania. I can't stand procelian and china clay stuff.  I am ready to pay for it. " Rohit apologised.

"Sir,  Ana madam had got it from Bali. She love this more than you and every day, she put fresh flowers in it. You broke her heart ♥. " The receptionist explained Rohit that the vase was dear to Ana.  She further adviced:

"I think you buy some cheap tea cup sets to treat your strange disease, Brokomania, Sir. "

Rohit gave a sheepish smile while Ana walked out of her cabin. She greeted Miss Leena,  the receptionist. Her eyes were searching for her vase.

Rohit smelt the rat and immediately said :

"I am sorry Ana... I was just seeing how heavy is the vase? And it dropped out of my hands and broke into million pieces. " He playfully held his ears and apologised to her.

She hugged him and smiled.

"No problem Roh... I love you. That vase is meant to be broken. "

Rohit winked at Miss Leena and she thought Roh was flirting with her.  He was handsome so she did not mind.

Harry walked out from another cabin and gave a smile to Rohit. 

"We are getting married, day after tomorrow.  Harry are you here for our wedding? " Rohit frowned and spoke like a kid to Harry.

"I am sorry Rohit Mehra.  I am here to meet our interior designer and design head Ananya Sharma. Sorry to say we are flying to Qatar tomorrow. " Harry almost gave an attack to Rohit who was planning his big day. 

Roh's face was Red like tomato 🍅 He did not know how to react? Harry excused himself and Ana pulled him by hands. She wanted to explain him something and she was angry 😡 on Harry.  Why did he open the mouth? She would have told her plans to her husband.  Roh pushed her slightly and ran towards the car.  She forgot for a moment that she was pregnant. 

"Rohit...Rohit listen to me. " She was calling him to give an explanation.

He was not listening to her.  He took a reverse and halted the vehicle.  She entered into the car.  Her abdomen was hurting. She gulped some water and her eyes fell on the Gucci purse.

"Is it of Poonam? " She asked immediately.

Rohit was fuming with anger.

"I don't 'F**k  around woman. " He shouted.

"Stop it Rohit. All is ended now. " She yelled.

Rohit drove in extra speed.

"If it is over then I will finish you first and kill myself. " He threatened and the car took beyond the limit speed.

PC: Fan page

Keep loving

Keep reading

Keep voting