Episode 13: Hide and seek

Raath ne aapna safar tai kar liya
Tu muskura...

Ana reordered her voice and all was set to welcome Rohit after five long years. She switched off the lights and only the crystal chandelier shined like diamonds on her ceiling.

She wrote a letter for Rohit and kept it on the table. She kept two roses on it.  One yellow and pink... Her ovaries were jumping.  It was her ovulation time and she just didn't want to miss this chance.  She was dreaming their future baby, "Raunak"...

She thought of playing hide and seek

She thought of playing hide and seek.  All was set for his birthday. But all her mood was spoiled when she received a message from Rohit...

"Ana, I am sorry I can't make it.  I have some personal work lined up. Hope you understand."

Now she was heart broken. She wanted to abuse Rohit and take the next flight to Dubai.  She was lying on her bed in her satin sleep wear,  pink in colour.  She was weeping and feeling sorry for her own self. She smiled infront of the World and she was an independent woman.  In reality she was a loner.

She fell for a married man became his dirty secret.

He and she made love,  discussed poetries, danced on Kishore Kumar songs.  Love and Lust were balanced and Ana was searching her identity in him. She wanted his name and he eventually married her. She was always a second woman.

Life was really sucking and to change her mind she went to Lol and enjoy Mohito

Rohit was actually testing her. When he reached her building,  the security guard informed Rohit that the Madam was not at home. He can wait in the reception. Rohit's eyes were glued to the entrance. It was 11:30  and Ana walked in wearing a black skirt top with a printed shrug over it.

She was surprised to see Rohit sitting on the sofa and Rohit ran towards her.  She ignored him as if he was a stranger and walked towards the lift. He followed her like a kid following his mother or like a pet following its master.  He entered the lift and Ana did not look at him. She pressed number three and exited when she reached her floor.