Episode 53: Gossip

Sheena was crying. She was feeling sad for her sister. Her Jij was getting married and Didi was planning to remain single.

Cherry thought she was crying for Poonam's wedding, the very next day.

"I know you are thinking about the fact that your sister is getting married to a young man and you are here at your brother in law's wedding preparation, who in fact cheated your sister. " Cherry did not have a second thought while uttering this statement.
Sheena was bewildered.

" Was that happening really without her knowledge."

It was almost soon to be early morning ... She was getting panic and she was dialling Poonam who was sleeping peacefully in her room. The call was unanswered and Cherry revealed that she had answered her phone and this news was given by Abhi...

Rohit's mom was passing by and she heard the shocking news. She was very angry now. Poonam should have discussed with her.

"Can you tell me Sheena... Is Poonam getting married? " Maa asked in a strict tone.

"I really don't know

"I really don't know... I am getting this news from a stranger that my sister is getting married... " Sheena replied with a lump in her throat.

"It will be sensible that we wait till late morning and we can call Poonam in some time. " Maa suggested. She prayed it should be just a rumour but not a truth. She walked towards the living room. She saw Cheery was telling something to Vandy and Ana. Their facial expressions made it clear that they were numb with some news.
Ana had a glass of wine 🍷 in her hand and she gave a smile ☺ to her mother in law. She was enjoying her drink. Maa looked at Rohit. He was pouring some wine for himself. Harry was sitting next to him.

Harry was boasting about his business plans and how he was indirectly helping Ana to get popular. Rohit was not interested in his talks. He was in fact now getting very angry. Harry became the villain of his wife. It was simply because of him Ana left him and went to Dubai. Now she is uniting with him only because he was shifting to Dubai, forever.

"Harry are you interested in getting married to my beautiful assistant Michelle. " Rohit asked Harry in a friendly tone.

Harry sipped some champagne and replied :

"Mujhe biwiya pasand hi nahi hein. " (I don't like wives)

"Aur dussro ki biwiya. " (What about others wife?) Rohit taunted.

"I think you have mistaken me

"I think you have mistaken me. I don't have any feelings towards your wife... Oh sorry not even your ex and current... Tumhari biwi tumko Mubarak Ho... "(You stay blessed with your wife) Banging the glass on the table, Harry left from the party. It was almost 7 am in the morning. In next 12 hours they will be legally married and Rohit took the mike in his hands and announced :

"In the name of Rohana... I announce the pre wedding party is over. As guests present here are our family and friends, I request you to take rest, have breakfast and lunch... We the bride and the groom will see you at 6 pm in the lawn. Till then enjoy and take good rest. "

Roh walked towards Ana and said :

"I am coming with you to Love nest and for a change, mere baarat nahi, tumhari baarat ayege hamare chaukat pe. " ( There is a change, groom won't come at bride's door step, bride will be coming to groom's house for wedding ritual and that will be interesting to adapt different culture)

Roh made Cherry and Vandy sit behind seat in the car. Ana was sitting next to him.

"Roh thank you for such a party 🎊 I enjoyed the best of my life today and I hope all ends well... This 12 hours is so long... If something goes wrong... I am just worried... " Ana's voice had a shiver.

"Ana nevertheless what, you are my wife... Putting on papers is just a formality. Evening wedding party with a Misty Mulberry tree and some western tradition is just for you... It is your first wedding and I am married thrice " Roh justified his thoughts...

"Thrice... " Ana screamed and the car bumped.

"Careful Rohit... You have four lives on board. " Vandy interrupted.

"We are five... " Cherry exclaimed.

Rohit smiled with the thought of that fifth one. His baby in Ana 's womb. He halted the car and suddenly Ana was coughing. She took a plastic bag and started puking.

Roh wanted to shout at her. She should not have got drunk, especially when she knows that she is pregnant. But he controlled his temper and rubbed her back. He offered her some water and mouth fresher. She was feeling better now.

"I need some sleep... Roh, drive fast. "
Ana requested.

There was complete silence.

Roh dropped Ana to her home. She and her friends went inside the bedroom to take a nap. Rohit shut the door and instead of going back home, he rested his back on the couch. He texted Nikki to take care of Maa and other guests at home. He also informed her that he will be back by afternoon. He dosed for some time and it was almost afternoon. He took a shower and went to wake up the ladies. He was outside the door and he heard Vandy's voice :

"Poonam is very much fast forward. Ana is marrying Rohit who is almost 10 years elder to her and his ex wife is dating someone who is 10 years younger to her. She is like that quiet cat who breaks the pot... Last night, she decided to marry Abhi with in a day... She will be celebrating her marriage anniversary on the same date... She is lucky to get a hunk... Roh too is so handsome in comparison to her. But I wish Ana married Harry... "

Rohit was blank and Purple. The last lines were pinching him. He also did not like Ana's friends making fun of Poonam... Only the marriage part, he had not heard clearly...

He knocked on the door and said :

"Hot Coffee and Bun for sale. "

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💜

Keep loving

Keep reading

Keep voting

Pc: Shots by me from season 2. Collage by me... The wine -bottle pic was collected from instagram.