Episode 30: Sailing in two boats

Rohit had just come home from a morning walk, wearing his half pants and slippers. He was yawning and had a bad headache. He drank whole night out of jealousy. He decided, today he would not call or text her. He was planning to take an off and take Maa to temple. Maa was not at home and Sheena, his sister-in-law had dropped in. Nikki was discussing her anxiety about getting married to Takshu. Before the formal invite at the bride's home, the would-be groom had invited her home to met his mother. Nikki was nervous but she did not want to discuss this with Mom- dad and Dadi. She also decided not to tell Bani this time. Sheena Masi convinced her that she will go with her to Takshu's home and they were feeling awkward looking at Rohit. He hardly wore this kind of clothes and this was funky.

" Hi Sheena," Rohit greeted her.

"Hi Jij in chudds (under garment) and budds (friend." Sheena greeted and Nikki giggled.

" Dad- dad," Nikki called but Rohit walked towards the bar

" Dad- dad," Nikki called but Rohit walked towards the bar.  It was just 9 in the morning and Rohit poured in Black Dog in his glass. He sipped it without any tension. Maa had gone to a religious ceremony that relieved him. He was playing the song "dance pe chance marle."

He messaged Poonam and she did not reply. Was she ignoring him and moving on in her life. He was now feeling jealous about and he wanted to throw the glass on the floor. But who will clean? He only had to clean it then and he changed the mind.

The very moment Harry Somani called him to party. It was inauguration party and Somani was getting his girlfriend. His interiors team were planning to award Ana and he knew Rohit's presence will make Ana feel proud. Somani asked Rohit to keep the news secret. Though Rohit hesitated at first, later he said a yes for Ana's happiness. He decided to take Nikki along with him. 

" Nikki- Nikki, come here... please,"  Rohit called.

 Nikki walked in towards the bar and chided :

" Dad you had a heart -attack, a few months back and you are drinking. " 

" Drinking is injurious to health is all bullshit. " Rohit remarked sarcastically. With the whiskey inside, he was missing both his wives - ex and the current.