Episode 27: Valentine Hues

The party ended on a smooth note. There was lot of fun around, though Gullu was upset. He always believed all  happened to be good and he was destined to get another beauty may be in future. His brother Takshu was happy and once he gets married, there would not be any more threat put a smile on his face.

Next day was busy for Rohit and Poonam.  Poonam had  called her friends home for a  kitty party and she was enjoying her life after separating from Rohit.

Rohit went to his office. He  was a busy  making database of all client list. Shifting his office and taking risk with his career was not easy for him. It was like walking on heated charcoal and burning the feet, at least when he is in his late 40's that decision was like jumping into a sea without knowing to swim. He decided to float.

He wanted his Delhi office to be the operating . He was not planning to shut down his company. He did not aim to make his loyal employees suffer. He did not know how was he going to manage? The next weekend Takshu's parents were planning to come to see Nikki. There will be more hospitality gestures, ceremonies, traditional functions and parties before giving a total yes for his daughter's wedding. Again there will be lot of expenditure. Nikki would demand another new set of clothes and jewellery. He now wished everything happens so smoothly that he can start fresh with Ana. With the very thought Rohit was trying to call  her up . She was in the flight and the call was unreachable. He tried Cherry but she did not respond and angry Vandy blocked him. He was frustrated and he cancelled the staff meeting, he had called that day. He left from his office but he was feeling nostalgic. He was leaving behind his family,  he was risking his career and all for his love. He always had a guilt inside for divorcing Poonam. He decided to buy an evening gown for her. She has now turned into a modern woman. He went to the shop and bought a red velvet one, xxl size for her. He asked his driver to take him home.  He reached home but he was surprised to see Poonam and her gang celebrating their cheese and wine 🍷 party .

  He reached home but he was surprised to see Poonam and her gang celebrating their cheese and wine 🍷 party

Poonam was giggling and sipping her drink.  She was giving a speech.

"Never regret anything in life. Live your life as you want. People you love might back stab you. Your trust can be broken anytime and so say cheers. Raise a toast and I am loving my new life. "

Rohit looked at her with a sarcastic smile

Rohit looked at her with a sarcastic smile.  His smile was a deep feeling of guilt. Ana had left him and he was trying every bit to be with her. Poonam who spent her life in kitchen was enjoying a kitty party.

Mrs. Sinha, Poonam's "Rock your Party group," friend gave him a smile. He smiled and went to his room. At least his Ex wife is happy  that made him little relaxed. He was hungry and he was searching for his mom. Nikki informed him that grandma had gone to her friend's place and so her mother was relaxing with her glass of wine.  He saw Nikki's room was all scattered around. The clothes, shoes and soft toys were laying on the floor.He decided to clear the mess after taking bath. He had a hot water shower.  He now wanted someone to serve him some warm food. There was no-one for that. Nikki had gone out with out informing him. He made some toast and boiled eggs. He smeared pepper on the egg and sat alone taking a bite. There was no-one to talk but he imagined a candle light dinner with Ana, as if it was Valentine's Day.

"Life is a Valentine's Day if you love someone

"Life is a Valentine's Day if you love someone. Everyday will be a Valentine's Day if you trust someone and compromise for other person's happiness. It is not about happiness alone but sacrifices, hurts and roller coaster ride. It is not about a Teddy bear, Rose or gifts that are temporary. It is all about Love, Pure like Honey and at times bitter like medicine. Love is about healing. It is about bridging the gap. It is about allowing a space and feeling the love and bond beyond any limits or setting boundaries. "

After so many days with loneliness, Rohit was writing a post for his social circle. There was nothing romantic but he was feeling the Love around. He was feeling the music and Ana around. He was enjoying his very own company. He was feeling good from inside. He was disturbed by the giggling ladies around and they sounded like the cricket croaking in the silent night.  He decided to chill at Ana's home. He took the keys of his car and drove to Love Nest. He just wanted to feel love when the room was empty but the bed sheets still emitted her fragrance. 

Happy Valentine's Day.

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting.

PC :Some Screen shot from here and there and hope you loved the quote by me and also from the anonymous about food.

💖💟💞