Episode 12: Ninth Cloud ☁

Poonam, knocked the door and entered in. Rohit thought she was as usual nagging him. He gave her an angry 😡 look but did not shout at her.

He quickly took out his car keys.

"Rohit, be fast... We are getting late. "
Poonam commanded.

He always felt that she had a dominating nature though she had done all her duties like an ideal wife in their wedlock. At times, he argued or at times his mother taunted her. She, hardly back answered her mother in law. His face was reflecting in the mirror and she was standing behind him. She was like his shadow in their thick and thin times. Mixed feelings and emotions swirled around like fluttering bats in front of his eyes.

Photo edit created by me

He just held her hands softly and she was delighted by his touch. His hands were firmly gripped with hers and her fancy finger ring pierced and hurt her. She moaned and he gave a confused 😕 look to her. He felt it was a response to the stimulus of gratitude, he is showing to her.

She felt that her hands were bleeding and yet she did not react as at any cost, she did not want him to leave her that hand. That joy was temporary. They walked hand and hand towards the car. The driver took the driving seat. Rohit did not have much energy to drive the car. He wanted to make Poonam feel good, today. After the movie, he planned to take her to a favorite chat corner. He wanted to buy a gift for her as a token of thanks giving. He thought death was touching him in the hospital though it was just a minor attack. The doctors have exaggerated the scenario. He was getting better now all because of Poonam and her selfless care.

Now, Ana was back after 5 long years and Rohit had some rosy pictures infront of him.😍😍😍

Rohit opened the door of his car and Poonam always admired his chivalry. She entered the car and he sat next to her.Now he gave a shy smile. They seemed like newly wedded couple. Two strangers taking an oath of being together, ever and ever. Starting a family life and enjoying parenthood. Poonam was lost in her joys of the past. Her immediate pregnancy after their honeymoon at Kashmir got tears of joy. She wiped them before Rohit noticed it.

She never ever had a bad dream that they will be estranged one day.

The car bumped on the speed breaker. Rohit was dosing off and Poonam saw there was lot of distance between them, when they sat. The car bumped again and the driver honked. Rohit got disturbed and he shouted at the driver for honking.

"Rohit calm down. Shouting is not good for you. You are out of the hospital, just a few days ago and I can't afford to... " She stopped.

Her kitty friend who recently got divorced had made a pungent remark that was really rude.

"I want to see dead face of my husband. He had cheated on me. "

Poonam could relate to her friend. They both were sailing in the same boat 🚣 yet her thinking was different. Whatever had happened, it happened and yet her love for her estranged husband was like the uncountable stars in the vast sky. She kept him in her prayers and prayed for his long life. She felt choked of imagining him, going to the World of Dead...

He was again sleeping and this time he was leaning his head on her shoulders. He snored a little and she held his head to support. The driver was new and he thought it was madams love for her unwell hubby. They reached the multiplex. Poonam slowly whispered into his ears to get up. It seemed that she was kissing him.

He opened his eyes and it was blood Red due to the extra comfortable sleep, he had in the car.

Poonam asked him to wash his face and he came with a tub of popcorn 🍿and Cans of Coke. During the interval she craved for a choco - bar. Rohit and she licked the same melting Chocolate milk ice -cream,taking turns. After the movie, he took her to the Olive chat corner to relish mouth watering Golgabbas.

She coughed while eating and he teased her for hogging like a child

She coughed while eating and he teased her for hogging like a child. He did not eat as he wanted to have dinner with Ana. He just ate one or two, spicy water filled delight. He then held her hands and they entered the well known branded, Gold and diamond showroom, nearby. He selected a band for her with three little diamonds. He held her hands and he removed the fancy ring 💍 that had already hurt her. He saw a Red tiny mark beneath the ring mark and he raised his eyebrows.

"It's pointed edge just hurt me." Poonam gave an explanation. He put the new one slowly on her right hand- ring finger and it fitted her perfectly as if it was simply made for her. She admired it's beauty on her hands.

"Did you like it. " Rohit asked with a bright smile ☺

She nodded with sheer happiness. She didn't understand why he was gifting her? More than that why she was accepting the gift without any particular reason?

"Thank you Rohit." She said softly.

The store manager exclaimed :

"It is a small gift Bhabhi. A big one is already in making procedures."

Rohit stared at the Manager. He had ordered a beautiful White Gold chain for Ana. She did not like Gold and he thought he will just fool her that it was silver made him giggle in his own dream World.

Poonam was in the 9th cloud and that happiness sparkled on her face.

She hugged Rohit tight and he said :

"Poonam kya kar rahi Ho...Sab deekh rahe hein. " (What are you up-to all are watching?)

Rohit quickly separated his body from her embrace and swiped the card for making the payment.

They sat in the car and it was already late evening. Rohit wanted to drop Poonam home and rush to his Ana.

They reached home and Poonam got down from the car. Rohit told her that he had a client meeting. He was going towards Love Nest. Ana's apartment which was not just a home but a place to make Love and cross all the limits in their lone life.

How could he say to Poonam that he wanted to meet Ana?... He was still not sure she was really back to him and his love had made her come back. It felt like a dream for him and evening was a pleasant dream turning into reality for Poonam.

Ana was eagerly waiting for Rohit with a fruit cake, non- alcoholic Wine and his favorite butter chicken for dinner.

She wrote the lines in her note pad :

Aaj puri kardenge
Woh adhuri kahani
Bas jao mere sason mein
Phoolo ki Mahek ki tarah
Meetha do yeh bandish
Puri kardo meri har khawish...

(The lines means let us break the barriers and colour our life with unfulfilled dreams )

PC: Cover is a screenshot with naughty doodle by me.

Rohit and Poonam was captured from running series and edited by me. Hope you liked it!

Golgabba : Fb

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep voting

💖💟💟💟💟💕💕