Episode 50: Romeo on Road

Ana took the taxi towards her home, the Love Nest. She was bit frustrated Roh had not come to the airport to receive her. She reached the highway and due to a tanker spill out, the roads were jammed. Rohit drived in the opposite direction. He had messaged Cherry to wait and he wanted to surprise Ana.

Cherry called Rohit :

"Roh, we are on the way towards Ana's apartment...That fat bump Candy - Vandy called you a late comer. She never leaves a chance to prove you wrong. By the way you are another Akshay Kumar 😉 What a style, when you fought on the road? I wish that happened in front of my eyes. It was a real treat. "

Roh was shocked how did Cherry know that he had a fight on the road?

Cherry revealed that her cousin brother inspector Amarjeet Gill sent her a video.  He actually captured the stunt first before interrogating. He was impressed with Roh,  he was so macho in his late 40's. Amarjeet wished, he too looked handsome like Roh. 

Rohit laughed hard speaking with Cherry.  He took a you turn and began driving towards the highway.  Cherry and Harry were in different cab.  Ana and Vandy were behind them.  Harry was flirting with Cherry but she was least interested in him.  She was madly in love with her Sanskari (Moralistic) husband. Harry laughed hard looking at Rohit, fighting like a roadside Romeo.  He forwarded the video to Ana with a caption...

"Romeo on Road. "

Ana was sleeping in the cab. The cabby took a short cut.  Ana reached Love Nest in next 45 minutes.

Inspector Amarjeet and his team of police 🚨 officers were standing in front of her door.  Ana was scared.  Pami aunty was crying.  There was a theft at her home and she accused their security guard.

"I want to search your home. I have a warrant. "  Inspector Amarjeet said sternly.

"OK sir. " Said Ana... She did not wanted to offend the police.

Ana opened the door and she was surprised to see her home decorated. Nikki had done it with love and Bani had half heartedly helped her.

Looking at the decorations Ana had tears in her eyes. The inspector too became emotional.

He thought it was her birthday and her kids have created a warm ambience.  He decided not to search her home.  He left with a happy smile.

Cherry was with her and she loved the overall feel. 

Ana knew Nikki has done it.  Cherry thought it must be Roh and she cooked up a story and narrated to Ana. She now believed that it was Rohit though Suhani had shared the secret plan with her the last night but she did not know it would turn so beautiful.  She decided to buy some traditional jewellery and Sari for Nikki and Bani. She just had a glass of juice and took her car keys. As soon as she reached the entrance gate, she saw Rohit was standing in front of her. The joy knew no bounds and the next day was their legal marriage.  She quickly paced towards him and hugged him.

" I love you. " She whispered slowly and he bit her ears.

"Jij it is not fair... Here there are people to glare... " Cherry was pulling Roh and his fair skin turned pink. He was blushing. Ana said that she was going to the parlour for the evening party glam, dress up and make up. She said a quick bye and left.

Roh went upstairs.

He was startled to see the beautiful decorations and he was clueless who did it? He couldn't even imagine his daughters have done it. He sat on the couch and the lawyer JK called him.

" Hey Good news, I am getting all the formalities done for your legal wedding at your home, Mehra Mansion. But  there is a bad news with regards to your office set up at Dubai. There is some legal glitches. You cannot immediately set up an office with the documentation you have done. I don't want to spoil your mood, Rohit. Let tomorrow be passed. You have a nice honeymoon at Qatar again... Office will take time. I will see you tomorrow." JK disconnected the line. 

Roh's happy mood was sinking. He was so excited for his wedding and his new life in Dubai. Some or the other hurdles became his companion. Was he not destined to be happy?  He wanted to share his worries but his friend was busy with his wedding arrangements. He dialled Poonam. Pooh received his call after 2 rings.

"Hi..." Her voice soothed him.

"Poonam, hurry up... it is our turn to sit in the Giant wheel. We have to be ready. " Roh heard a male voice.  He knew it was Abhi.

"Yes Rohit... Tell me how can I help you? "  Pooh asked Roh very formally.

"Is our relationship so formal? " Roh asked Poonam.

Jab jee chaha aa gaye,
Phir chod ke chale gaye,
Dil ko thod ke,
Muskura liye.

Aur abh yeh keh gaye,
Humne tumko kabhi chaha nahi,
Kabhi samjha nahi,
Hah Humara hi koi kasoor hein.

Jab dilasa chahiye toh,
Hum maram ban gaye,
Aur tumhare sithmo ka zakam sehte rahe,
Bina kuch kahe yuhi jalte rahe.

Tumhare bina zindagi khali se lagthi hein,
Lekin abh tumko bula dena hi tumhari saza hein. (My lines)

Poonam's song of separation and pain made Roh realise that he was no longer needed in her life, though she loved him dearly.

Roh just wished all went well and Pooh too could settle in her.  He saw her instagram post, "going for a date," and the nasty comments by some of their relatives. It seemed that she had not checked them and he gave them back some crooked replies. He knew her password and also decided to block them later.  He could not stand anything against her. He was still so concerned and protective.

After scrolling for a while, he saw a picture of Ana and Harry giggling in the sari shop. He just wanted some peace.  No argument, just that he gets settled with Ana. Make his identity in Dubai. Nikki too get married soon and be happy. 

Though not pleasant, he went to salon to look good and evening party was waiting for him.

Cover edit: Nisha Singh

Amarjeet Gill : from instagram.

Decoration collage : Made by writer  Me using Google picture.

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💖💖